MSc website

Nick60

On 11/9/2018 at 4:22 AM, thanna said:

After multiple attempts to book a cruise over about a month, I finely gave up and went back to Carnival.

Absolutely can't blame you. It's one thing to fail miserably at after sales service and managing the cruise, another altogether to make it impossible to spend money with them in the first place!

I tried to book online for over a week but all Bellissima cruises had vanished. Eventually got through to the call centre to make the booking.

Scared to order packages online etc in case they aren't there on the boat.

Seems crazy they've spent valuable tech resources on an almost certainly awful voice assistant to debut on Bellissima when they can't even make an online sale.

Nope. Still not working for me. 

Going in through my MSC account shows only the previous booking. Going in with my booking reference gives, "Booking number and/or name is not recognized, please check and try again." 

I doubt it will do any good, but I have emailed them along the lines of how on earth do they expect to make any money when we cannot book a cruise, let alone add on any extras. 

The Swedish site has the same problems - and had it for a very long time 😱 Myself, I’ve tried for more than a month to sign in! Always get the same message 😡

Today, it’s only 13 days left to the vessels’s departure...and I would very much like to do my Web Check-in as well as book some excursions

Edited by Frode

Both of my cruises are now on the website, so that is really good news. Hope it stays that way, but I still need to solve the issue of them claiming they never received all of my documentation for the status match- even though they issued me a status match. They are threatening to take away my discount. Maybe now they can work on spelling and grammar issues on their website's "Hompage." 

22 minutes ago, Markanddonna said:

Both of my cruises are now on the website, so that is really good news. Hope it stays that way, but I still need to solve the issue of them claiming they never received all of my documentation for the status match- even though they issued me a status match. They are threatening to take away my discount. Maybe now they can work on spelling and grammar issues on their website's "Hompage." 

When you say both your bookings are back. Are they completely there ( with receipt and e-docs etc) or are they just there like mine only some thing are showing like shore excursions 

On 11/8/2018 at 6:45 AM, KSWind said:

For what it's worth - The German website for MSC is just as bad. I've been cruising with them for about 7 years and the website here has always had problems. Sometimes a few problems and sometimes a lot. I always comment about the poor website they have. Apparently without success.

Any of these problems if you go through a travel agency like VTG or even your local agent?

I actually got an e-mail when my e-docs and luggage tags were available. Their was also an attachment to print these out, at about 30 days, even though MSC says 20 days to availability. Printed out without a problem, and all my excursions and packages, including laundry, were listed.

2 hours ago, deliver42 said:

I actually got an e-mail when my e-docs and luggage tags were available. Their was also an attachment to print these out, at about 30 days, even though MSC says 20 days to availability. Printed out without a problem, and all my excursions and packages, including laundry, were listed.

Did you need to Prepay your Excursions and packages,  just been online to book an excursion and some dining (expecting to pay now) ,  but said my onbaoard account will be debited. 

I'm able to log in, but can't do the web check in - it won't populate the Country on the second step where we input our address. Just called customer service and she couldn't get me checked in either. Advised to wait until 20 days out. I asked if that was to get my e-docs or to check in...she said check in. Don't remember having to wait until then on my past cruises....good ole web site!

According to MSC's official statement, You can't do anything until 20 days out, but I got an e-mail and printed my docs abou 30 days prior. When I booked this cruise, you could check in immediately. Things change, and not necessarily for the better. On Royal and Celebrity, you can't check in until 90 days before.