Seattle hotel w/shuttle for Carnival

CRocks

19 hours ago, Gardyloo said:

If you mean a free shuttle, none.  If you mean a paid shuttle service (van, taxi, Uber...) then any.

Such as......? I read there';s more than one port. Which port does carnival use? Any suggestions?

1 minute ago, CRocks said:

Such as......? I read there';s more than one port. Which port does carnival use? Any suggestions?

A little reading on the board would reveal there is Pier 66, used pretty much only by NCL, and Pier 91, used by Carnival, and most everyone else. Pier 66 is in the downtown, 91 is north of town, not really near much, certainly not any hotels.

There are many threads here on Seattle hotels. The main issue is in summer, downtown hotels can be pretty expensive. Some people choice the airport area, as it is cheaper.

There is one Port of Seattle.  There are two cruise terminals, a couple of miles apart.  Carnival uses the northern terminal, at Smith Cove/Pier 91.  Here's a map showing the locations, as well as a typical downtown hotel (I'll use the Westin, but there are umpteen others within a few blocks.)  https://goo.gl/maps/thn13nNMHcH2

48 minutes ago, Gardyloo said:

There is one Port of Seattle.  There are two cruise terminals, a couple of miles apart.  Carnival uses the northern terminal, at Smith Cove/Pier 91.  Here's a map showing the locations, as well as a typical downtown hotel (I'll use the Westin, but there are umpteen others within a few blocks.)  https://goo.gl/maps/thn13nNMHcH2

Thanx, that map is very helpful!

We stayed at the Four Points Sheraton, Seattle Center, which is located near the Space Needle and such. It was a good location for us because we wanted to do some of those things up there. Then, when we wanted to be more in the downtown area, we too the monorail for cheap (free for military!), and we were downtown in a few minutes. We rented a car for our last 24 hours in Seattle, so we used their shuttle service. But I'm almost positive the hotel offered a shuttle to Pier 91. And the hotel prices were way less than the downtown ones.

When we stay overnight in Seattle we stay at the Grand Hyatt because it has a Ruth Chris steak house connected, and it is in walking distance of the Paramount Theater. We usually take a taxi when we go elsewhere  while in town.