Is there a list of soda flavors available?

11 minutes ago, Setting Sail Gal said:

I have always purchased the soda package, but this is the first time I have noticed a gratuity.  Is it per drink?  Cost?  I am a heavy Diet Coke drinker and I do not remember paying it before.

It is added to the price of the package if you purchase one not per drink.

2 hours ago, fredflint said:

They are guaranteed to have every flavor but the one you like. 🙂

They will be out of lemon lime, or orange or diet whatever you want, then you will walk to another machine and it will also be out.

We didn't have any problems on Anthem... 
8 of us had a package of some sort and we didn't see any flavors that were out. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fishkillbill said:

We eat at Wendy's every Friday. They have the soda machines. The problem I have is with people in front of me taking five minutes or more making a selection. I assume it will be the same on the Anthem.

I  

People are a little slow on the first day but once they get the hang of it, they are fine.  From your other threads, I thought you had never seen these machines before.  The ones on Anthem will have a similar selection of flavors as you see every week in Wendy's.

We've frequently run out on the IOTS this last 10 days. So much so I had a medley of diet Coke, regular Coke and Dr. Pepper variants to be able to fill my cup today :classic_biggrin:

However, there is certainly an abundance of brands and flavours to choose from when there's a full house - Coke raspberry a particular favourite.