150 central different menu on Symphony?

SAmome

I had a great fish dish on both Harmony and Allure but do not see it listed on the Royal app, shows Halibut. Just wondering if any recent reviews bc wo that dish might prefer some other restaurant. 

Unless reviews are just great great for other dishes I hadn’t considered.

if anyone has feedback I’d appreciate it.

35 minutes ago, leisuretraveler223 said:

Honestly wondering what the "great" fish dish was.... I have overall been very pleased with all the food on board. But since sadly every piece of fish tends to be frozen, I have yet to find anything remarkable....

Possibly because you are out at sea and fish doesn’t stay fresh very long so it must be frozen. 

I don't know for sure, but I think the menu is different because of the end of the relationship with Michael Schwartz. There are no flavored salts on Symphony either, and I heard they will not be on the other ships after the end of the year. My guess is that the menu changes to the Symphony menu at that time too.

Michael Schwartz is still referenced, at least he was on Allure a week ago. BTW, the menu doesn't change midway on the Allure or Oasis anymore. Have done 150CP on both ships in the past three months and the menu is (was) the same.

mac_tlc

8 hours ago, Frick_&_Frack said:

I believe the original poster is referring to the Black Cod dish (I had that for the first time on Allure this past September and it honestly changed my mind about liking 150 CP).

Yes, that is very good fish dish, favorite of all restaurants, not on 150 Central Park Symphony and neither are salts I guess. 

Without skimming all reviews looking for 150 central mention, anyone have a feel for current 150 central and how it compares to other Symphony offerings ?

11 hours ago, SAmome said:

Yes, that is very good fish dish, favorite of all restaurants, not on 150 Central Park Symphony and neither are salts I guess. 

Without skimming all reviews looking for 150 central mention, anyone have a feel for current 150 central and how it compares to other Symphony offerings ?

I wasn't that impressed on Symphony TBH. It was our anniversary and I didn't get a wow from either the food or the service. It was OK but nothing special.  I certainly didn't like either of the 2 puddings they bought out. Sorry.  Wonderland is a winner for me.

IMG_9159(Edited).jpg

Edited by little britain