Latitudes Reward Offer

JamieLogical

Through the 12th, NCL is now offering Latitudes Rewards benefits on ALL sailings of 4+ days. If you are unfamiliar, a Latitudes Rewards or "Past Guest Perks" sailing awards one extra Latitudes point per night as well as $50 OBC for studios, interior, and ocean view rooms or $100 OBC for balconies and above. I always keep an eye out for these sailings as there are usually about 30 available each month, but right now ALL sailings qualify for these benefits on top of whatever normal Free At Sea, Free Airfare, Take All Five, etc. promos associated with the sailing.

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/insider-offer

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rani1 said:

If you have already booked a cruise will you get the offer? Do we need to call ncl to get the offer?

I am sure you would have to do a re-book, just like you do whenever any new offers come along after you have already booked. And it may not be an option to re-book if you are already past final payment.

2 minutes ago, amyh13 said:

Does it work on sail away rates?

I would assume not, because I know the usual Latitudes Reward promo doesn't.

Nope, found it:

Terms & Conditions
Offer is not applicable to categories IX, OX, BX, or MX (Sail Away Categories).

Edited by JamieLogical
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aprille said:

I just called and was able to add the new Latitudes promo to my existing reservation without canceling and rebooking and kept my existing 5 promos. YAY. Thanks @JamieLogical!

What number/department did you call?  I may try to get this added to my Encore booking.  I would try to get it added to my Dawn booking in January but I bet that won't work since it's 70 days away and already includes double points because we booked more than 9 months in advance (it was before the rule changes).

2 minutes ago, rtkenmore said:

What number/department did you call?  I may try to get this added to my Encore booking.  I would try to get it added to my Dawn booking in January but I bet that won't work since it's 70 days away and already includes double points because we booked more than 9 months in advance (it was before the rule changes).

Since I no longer have a PCC, I just called the main call center number 866-234-7350. I was on hold for less than 10 minutes which is unusual. 

I just called as well about a booking I had for 2020 on the Pride of America.  The Latitudes offer was added without having to rebook.  However, I asked about the free airfare and was told that it didn't apply to POA.  However, when I try a mock booking I can add a free night hotel pre-cruise and get reduced/free airfare as an offer.  I am currently booked with prepaid gratuities.  Seems weird.

Thanks for posting this. I tried multiple times and could not see the new deal. I just called and got it added to my Getaway TA. I had to give up the free wifi I got as a third perk when I booked, but I'd rather have the points and OBC.  I'll be Platinum after this cruise. 

34 minutes ago, Aprille said:

I just called and was able to add the new Latitudes promo to my existing reservation without canceling and rebooking and kept my existing 5 promos. YAY. Thanks @JamieLogical!

Is your current fare same ? One of my future cruises went up $30.00 PP Would actually lose $10.00 unless they go by my original fare and just add the $50.00 OBC

11 minutes ago, NYcruzzer said:

Is your current fare same ? One of my future cruises went up $30.00 PP Would actually lose $10.00 unless they go by my original fare and just add the $50.00 OBC

Yes, cruise fare and promos are the same. I only booked a couple of days ago. 

Guess some of you are luckier and get a friendlier person...  I just tried and got shot down for both of my existing reservations.

She said they absolutely can not add the new Latitudes promotion to existing bookings. The promotion is only for new bookings.  I mentioned that I had seen reports of people getting it added online and she said they can not add it to existing bookings.  You must cancel and rebook to have it added.

Just now, NurseJEB said:

Point of order, the browser is Firefox, the company is Mozilla.  Saying you use Mozilla as your browse is like saying you use Microsoft, Google, or Apple as your browser.  Have a great day!

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aprille said:

DW was able to get the $50.00 OBC applied to our Sept. cruise on Escape.. May cruise on Dawn keeps going up since I booked. I'll just keep my eye on that one for future drops or promotions. Thank you JamieLogical for the heads-up

11 minutes ago, Aprille said:

Too bad you left out that important information on your first post!  Gave a lot of us false hope...haha!!

7 minutes ago, NurseJEB said:

Point of order, the browser is Firefox, the company (community) is Mozilla.  Saying you use Mozilla as your browse is like saying you use Microsoft, Google, or Apple as your browser.  Have a great day!

I think most people understood which browser was referenced.  I'm trying to guess how pointing out an error like that truly helps anyone. 

• Like 4

Thanks for the Alert on this .

My TA called and had the OBC & Extra Pts added to my "existing booking" . No need to cancel/rebook.

Rate remained the same but Service Charge for my Free Dining increased a couple of dollars to the new charge.

Those who book direct and are being denied , call back get someone else . (or use a Good TA next time)