TROUBLE WITH HOLD AND WEBSITE SAYING SOLD OUT

kkmiausa

I put a sunset veranda on hold at 12:04 a.m. yesterday which expired today at 12:04 a.m. The website would not let me complete the booking.

I also wanted to add 2 more rooms and it now says no rooms are available. I checked other dates and nothing shows on any Edge sailing.

Will I lose my hold??? Could there be actually every room sold on these cruises?

Not sure about your hold but unless you are booking a cruise that sails in the next few months you can probably sort it out tomorrow or Monday.  

The website is seriously messed up tonight.  A cruise from Dubai to Athens has a stop in Lima, Peru🙄, earlier today that cruise was going from Athens to Dubai.   My latest booking with all 4 perks is now charging me for the grauties  and none of the links to find a cruise where working a few hours ago.   

The website gets updat/has maintenance on the weekends which means very little works right until atSunday or a Monday.

Yeah the site is definitely still a little whacky.  Last night the "sold out" messages as mentioned above...now you can't even get a full listing of sailings.  Glad to see that its not my browser having issues!

Thank you all!! It finally showed up as still there today! Looking at the January 27th sailing. Have only cruised on Seabourn, Regent and Oceania since my first Celebrity 10 years ago. Hope this one is as beautiful as described.   I know the food will not be the same as on the other lines we sail but hope the gorgeous decor will make up for it.  We are in Miami so easy for us to sail from Ft. Lauderdale. Hope to see some of you there.

I think there might be a problem with celebrities booking system on their website.... wife and I were looking at a couple of cruises yesterday for March / April 2021 and when we went to select a veranda room we were unable to bring up the deck plan to see what cabins were available, but when we clicked on 'list? the only cabins available were forward cabins....

we too saw that cruise that goes from Dubai to Greece via Lima Peru and thought that's obviously a typo on celebrities part!