Booking onboard offer

Norwaylady

I've never known them to extend the on board booking offer.  It should have been possible to buy a future passages that can be used to book a new sailing by Dec 31.  If not used it becomes a regular open passage booking with the reduced $100 OBC.  The new sailing has to be one of the new itineraries just opening for booking.

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

5 hours ago, Norwaylady said:

Hello

Do someone know what the current offer onboard is and how long it last?

Current promotion was a reduced deposit ($100) and additional OBC.  OBC is based on the type of room and length of trip.  Verandas, Concierge and Aqua were $150  for a 7 day trip.  

6 hours ago, Norwaylady said:

Hello

Do someone know what the current offer onboard is and how long it last?

The booking perks will be the same whether onboard or at home, but an Onboard Booking gets the added incentive of a lower deposit and obc that is equal to the deposit, which essentially means the deposit is FREE. (The obc incentive can be deferred to the future cruise if you wish or taken immediately on your current cruise)

For example a US person would pay $150 deposit for a Balcony cabin (6-9 night Cruise) and is given back $150 as onboard credit. Whilst UK passenger would pay £89 deposit for the same and is given back $150 as obc ( Celebrity give you a favourable exchange rate of $1.69 =£1 ).

I would assume you pay in Euros so unsure what conversion rate they use but feel sure in would be a beneficial rate better than the current exch. rate.

A 'Cruise Now' booking lasts forever, as you can keep deferring the sail date/cruise as many times as you wish free of all charges.  A 'Future Cruise' booking has different T&C - ask when aboard, I believe the deposit is higher for some reason.

• Thanks 1

We sail in December. Attached is the offer that was included in our travel docs if it helps?

How long this is good, I have no idea. From previous posts on this topic though, this offer seems fairly standard.

HOWEVER I would *ass*u*me that those on sailings today through this weekend are probably being offered the $25 reduced deposit promo? Since I'm (unfortunately) not on a Celebrity ship at the moment I'm only speculating on that...

Future Cruise Booking Credit.pdf

12 minutes ago, mmsJack said:

We sail in December. Attached is the offer that was included in our travel docs if it helps?

How long this is good, I have no idea. From previous posts on this topic though, this offer seems fairly standard.

HOWEVER I would *ass*u*me that those on sailings today through this weekend are probably being offered the $25 reduced deposit promo? Since I'm (unfortunately) not on a Celebrity ship at the moment I'm only speculating on that...

Thank you, this was what I was looking for:) 

3 hours ago, mmsJack said:

This offer has been the standard offer on board.  Bottom line:  Reduced deposit and additional OBC.    For the last few years, we have gotten $150 OBC per room  and  $100 per person deposits. No additional perks unless you pay for them.