Dawn dinner question

piggiepuff

When taking the BST (Behind the Scenes Tour) you will visit the galley between the two MDRs.

The menu is same for both except for maybe some minor tweeking in the Venetian MDR as noted in previous posts.

The difference is not in the FOOD but the dress code.

The Venetian MDR (aft deck 6) is upscale and expects a smart casual look whatever that is.

The Aqua MDR (mid-ship deck 6) is a come as you are - well really wear something it is not the Buffet you know !

7 hours ago, piggiepuff said:

Is the menu the same in both of the main dining rooms each night?  Or do they each do a different menu?  Thanks!

yes,the same. The main difference between the two is: one in wear what you want and the other, dress in vacation casual which is a little dressier. We have always found the service in the slightly dressier MDR a bit better. I have no idea why. 

We have always found the service in the slightly dressier MDR a bit better. I have no idea why. 

One thing is how busy all the restaurants are and the availability of moving staff from one to another.   The "dressier" one would get more when needed I would have thought and be less likely to lose them.   That is why you see non-MDR uniforms there during dinner.