Beverages at international cafe

bussub

2 minutes ago, bussub said:

Which beverages are complimentary at international cafe? For the complimentary beverages at the buffet, are they also complimentary at international cafe?  Thanks so much.

The International Cafe does not have any beverages. There is an espresso bar adjacent to the International Cafe that has espresso drinks, brewed coffee, special teas, all for a charge. Adjacent to the espresso bar is the Piazza Bar that sells normal bar drinks. Glasses of water are free.

Yep. Anytime, 24 hours a day, you can get cookies & milk at the IC. My husband had a craving at 2 am on our last cruise. Btw, you have to ask for the peanut butter cookies. They are kept in back due to peanut allergies concerns. They're always available, & the counter person is happy to get them for you. 😊

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 1965 said:

Yep. Anytime, 24 hours a day, you can get cookies & milk at the IC. My husband had a craving at 2 am on our last cruise. Btw, you have to ask for the peanut butter cookies. They are kept in back due to peanut allergies concerns. They're always available, & the counter person is happy to get them for you. 😊

thanks for the tip did not know that

1 hour ago, 1965 said:

I knew about the cookies, was not aware you could ask for milk.

1965...funny because it was the Crown we were charged on.  DH was getting us the breakfast sandwiches and some pastries, I went right to the left and ordered me a hot chocolate (no coffee card) and then asked for a glass of milk...I was charged for both the hot cocoa and the separate glass of milk...it was like $3 for the milk...the hot cocoa was cheaper like $1.50 or something as I just got a small...DH was like lesson learned grab it from buffet before coming down...

yeah and he had an attitude...he had one with everyone...he obviously did not want to be working...sadly that cruise we ran into a few of those. We thought perhaps it was the end of a contract period and the folks were already checked out....it certainly was not princess service.  He didn't even tell me the total...I just handed my card over and then when I stepped to the side to wait for my order I was like WTH.....but there was a long line and we were grabbing food before we headed out for our excursion so we were like lesson learned...