Few Questions

7 hours ago, Tahina cruising said:

Freedom of the Seas. It looked like there were 4. So I guess we need to try for that sooner next time. 

As was mentioned earlier, quite often there are minimum occupancy requirements of 5 or more for that cabin.  If Royal has set the minimum occupancy for that cabin at 5 it will not appear on Royals website or the website that your TA uses and will appear as sold out.  The only way to know for sure is to call Royal and ask. 

If there are any available there is a chance that as it gets closer to sailing date that Royal will remove the occupancy restrictions and allow 2 people to book it.

You could also try putting in 4 guests and seeing if is available.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

As was mentioned earlier, quite often there are minimum occupancy requirements of 5 or more for that cabin.  If Royal has set the minimum occupancy for that cabin at 5 it will not appear on Royals website or the website that your TA uses and will appear as sold out.  The only way to know for sure is to call Royal and ask. 

If there are any available there is a chance that as it gets closer to sailing date that Royal will remove the occupancy restrictions and allow 2 people to book it.

You could also try putting in 4 guests and seeing if is available.

I did try to book with 4 guests on the website before I heard back from my TA. It did not come up as an option. I feel my TA would have called Royal Caribbean to find out because when I downgraded from a junior suite to a balcony,  she had them on the other line to process the transaction when she called me back.

We sailed in one on our first cruise.

When booking, it did not show available, and I was booking 4 people.

About 60 days out, it popped up for 4 with a WOW sale.  So I called and switched to it.

It was actually several thousand less than a JR Suite and a Balcony (we booked late).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SRF said:

We sailed in one on our first cruise.

When booking, it did not show available, and I was booking 4 people.

About 60 days out, it popped up for 4 with a WOW sale.  So I called and switched to it.

It was actually several thousand less than a JR Suite and a Balcony (we booked late).

My friend and I are currently booked in our own cabins and I'll look into it as it gets closer to see if one opens up and 2 people could book it 😊