How to I post on cruise critic roll call

3 hours ago, alexandra12 said:

I am trying to introduce myself on the cruise critic roll call.  I see how I can reply, but do not 

see how I can post to introduce myself and ask others to join me on an activity.  Please 

help.  thanks.  

The "Reply" basically just means you are making a post on the thread, not necessarily that you are 'replying' to someone. If you want to respond directly to what someone else said (or asked), you would click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of that person's post, which copies it into a new box where you can respond.

The "Reply" button really means 'Post a Message" - it does not have to be a reply to anyone.    Just click on it and start introducing yourself.    If you do see a previous post that mentions an activity you'd be interested in, then you can use the 'quote' function as mentioned above, or just address the previous poster by name and say that you'd be interested.    

3 hours ago, Kartgv said:

The "Reply" button really means 'Post a Message" - it does not have to be a reply to anyone.    Just click on it and start introducing yourself.    If you do see a previous post that mentions an activity you'd be interested in, then you can use the 'quote' function as mentioned above, or just address the previous poster by name and say that you'd be interested.    

Also, on roll calls you have to sign in n.