Pre Paid Internet packages

Tridhos

I am about to book a 14 day cruise with Princess but my partner takes his laptop with him as its almost a working holiday so he has a lot of emails to answer and action during the cruise. Are there any pre paid internet packages with Princess?

28 minutes ago, Tridhos said:

I am about to book a 14 day cruise with Princess but my partner takes his laptop with him as its almost a working holiday so he has a lot of emails to answer and action during the cruise. Are there any pre paid internet packages with Princess?

Yes there are packages you can book beforehand that come with some bonus minutes. Either check the Princess website or after you have booked log on to Cruise Personaliser and the details are there. The internet packages are quite expensive though. Depending what ship you are on, the packages seem to vary.

• Like 1

Princess is in the process of upgrading their internet connections and coming out with new plans. So the offerings vary by ship. The old plans are by the minute. I think the largest package is about 600 minutes for $200 or so. 

I haven't been on a ship with the new plans, so not sure of the cost of them.

• Like 1

Sailed on the regal in early November with a prepaid package for up to 4 devices with UNLIMITED minutes!! Was great when the internet itself was running right.  The first day and a half out of FLL it was hit and miss!  We have a Royal cruise to Alaska booked for late May, all that is available now is up to 600 minutes.  TA from Princess told me to wait until closer to sailing to book any package as the line may add new options.  Sure hope they do just that!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, skynight said:

Look in the cruise personlizer. Your options will be there. Some ships have converted to the unlimited plans with higher speed and a per day cost. Some still have the slow by-the-minute plans only.

And some have the slow-by-the minute plans and also unlimited social, surf and premium plans even without having the new, upgraded Internet high-speed hardware.