Duplicate Roll Call

I started a roll call for Independence of the Seas 11/9/19- 7 Night Western Caribbean on April 6, 2018. There were responses up until there was a duplicate roll call started April 29, 2018 where the responses continue to the present date. How can I get my original roll back?

UnMe4ever2gether.

Aileen Schwartz

32 minutes ago, UnMe4ever2gether said:

I started a roll call for Independence of the Seas 11/9/19- 7 Night Western Caribbean on April 6, 2018. There were responses up until there was a duplicate roll call started April 29, 2018 where the responses continue to the present date. How can I get my original roll back?

UnMe4ever2gether.

Aileen Schwartz

Contact help@cruisecritic.com and ask them to merge the two threads, plus fix the link in the "Find Your Roll Call" link to make sure that (new) thread is the one that connects to it.  Be sure to include the URL addresses for both threads in the email and indicate which one you want to be the "right" one.

Edited by Shmoo here

36 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

Contact help@cruisecritic.com and ask them to merge the two threads, plus fix the link in the "Find Your Roll Call" link to make sure that (new) thread is the one that connects to it.  Be sure to include the URL addresses for both threads in the email and indicate which one you want to be the "right" one.

When I go to "Find Your Roll Call" only the current one comes up, not my original.

3 hours ago, UnMe4ever2gether said:

When I go to "Find Your Roll Call" only the current one comes up, not my original.

Seems to me that the second Roll Call is "the" roll call.  I agree that your roll call thread did not get picked up by the Roll Call finder tool due to the incorrect formatting of the date in the title.

Maybe you should just go with the one that more people are posting on.

You can click the "report post" link in the the first thread and ask for it to be merged with the other.

You may have used the correct date BUT it needs to have a space on each side not : nor> nor - n or anything else.

I would say just move onto the other roll call and put a message on "Yours" to advise anyone on it or finding it to do like wise. It will drop way down the list so will  soon be difficult to find in a manual search.

Edited by Aulanis

2 minutes ago, Aulanis said:

You may have used the correct date BUT it needs to have a space on each side not : nor> nor - n or anything else.

I would say just move onto the other roll call and put a message on "Yours" to advise anyone on it or finding it to do like wise. It will drop way down the list so will  soon be difficult to find in a manual search.

That's what I was just thinking.

5 hours ago, UnMe4ever2gether said:

I did use the correct date.

Yes the correct DATE, but not the  correct FORMAT of the date.

For the Roll Call finder tool to recognize a roll call, the date in the title needs to be "November 8, 2019".  NOT 11/9/19.