2020 Canada open for booking

sdnich

I’ve been looking forward to Canada opening up for 2020 ! I booked a future cruise for 2019 to transfer and thought that it would come open tomorrow but just happen to go on tonight and there  it was so went ahead and held a  room looking forward to it going out of Boston instead of New Jersey !! 2 days shorter though but will spend it in Boston instead !!  Was able to get 1140 aqua class 😁 would’ve loved a  sky suite but they were  almost double !!!

They can stuff it with their pricing.  They want $12K for the cheapest Suite, $7K for AQ, $5.4K for the cheapest balcony, and $4.4K for their cheapest OV.   That's with the Military Discount.   No, thank you.

Edited by Wine-O

6 hours ago, koolforkatz said:

Booked the Coastal cruise and specific cabin I wanted a little while ago too. Was happy to see them already loaded on their site. :classic_biggrin:

I was hoping to see the longer 9 night Pacific Coast itineraries for 2020 similar to those offered in 2019.  Very disappointed.

We had booked the Canada/New England cruise for 14 days out of Newark while on board a previous cruise.  I did not like leaving out of Newark, the flights were horrible and cost was high.  After reading this posting, I called TA and had then changed our Sept 2019 to Sept 2020 doing the Boston round trip.  It is a 12 night, losing one day at sea and losing Bar Harbor, Me, (compared to Newark cruise) but we went from a oceanview to balcony for $600 more for the cabin.  Thank you for the heads up on this cruise.  We have family in the Boston area, so possibility of going in early for family time.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 9:35 AM, roxievegas said:

We had booked the Canada/New England cruise for 14 days out of Newark while on board a previous cruise.  I did not like leaving out of Newark, the flights were horrible and cost was high.  After reading this posting, I called TA and had then changed our Sept 2019 to Sept 2020 doing the Boston round trip.  It is a 12 night, losing one day at sea and losing Bar Harbor, Me, (compared to Newark cruise) but we went from a oceanview to balcony for $600 more for the cabin.  Thank you for the heads up on this cruise.  We have family in the Boston area, so possibility of going in early for family time.

I had to look at my cruise  because we have our first stop in Bar Harbor so you are on the 23rd cruise which was our first choice but decided on the September 11 we don’t get St. John but I have not been to either St. John or Bar Harbor so  I would enjoy either one . But was much happier with the Boston round-trip since we have only been there once we are going to add on  A few extra days since the cruise is shorter !

On 12/11/2018 at 7:06 AM, slewis7 said:

I was hoping to see the longer 9 night Pacific Coast itineraries for 2020 similar to those offered in 2019.  Very disappointed. 

slewis7 - Yeah, us too.  We were on the Silhouette about 3 weeks ago and booked a placeholder 2019 Pacific Coastal, which we will transfer to 2020 when they become available.  We already have a 2019 Mediterranean booked (so now we look "double booked").  The cruise desk said they just did not have all the fall 2020 offerings yet, but to wait a few weeks.

Denie: since I made my prior post in this thread, we went ahead and booked a 9 night 2019 Pacific Coast Cruise.  We would have preferred to do this in 2020, but the shorter cruises of this region in 2020 are unacceptable to us.  Our assumption is that the 2020 Pacific Coast itineraries are all released.