Celebrity Edge Today Planners from December 9-16, 2018 Cruise

loupana

Waiting for our flight home thought I would post the Celebrity Today Planners from our Edge Cruise December 9-16, 2018

Also included Welcome letter and disembarkation information

Just like to add we loved our cruise, a couple of hicups nothing that was a big deal to us. We loved the ship. Will post small review and links to loads of photo's in a day or two...

I haven't attached pdf's before to the new CC site so hopefully these are ok.

edge day 1.pdf

edge day 2.pdf

edge day 3.pdf

edge day 4.pdf

edge day 5.pdf

edge day 6.pdf

edge day 7.pdf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 12/16/2018 at 12:38 PM, LouTheGlue said:

Waiting for our flight home thought I would post the Celebrity Today Planners from our Edge Cruise December 9-16, 2018

Also included Welcome letter and disembarkation information

Just like to add we loved our cruise, a couple of hicups nothing that was a big deal to us. We loved the ship. Will post small review and links to loads of photo's in a day or two...

I haven't attached pdf's before to the new CC site so hopefully these are ok.

edge day 1.pdf

edge day 2.pdf

edge day 3.pdf

edge day 4.pdf

edge day 5.pdf

edge day 6.pdf

edge day 7.pdf

LouTheGlue, Thank you!  Very helpful for our upcoming cruise next month!

Thanks for the pdf's!  

It looks like there is Trivia on the Edge but only on days 5,6, and 7.  A question arises however when looking at the small print and seeing that a Smart Phone or Tablet is required to play.  Could it be the Celebrity has found yet another way of making money by using minutes from the internet packages?  Or is there a separate wi-fi that could be used with no charge?  

10 minutes ago, WarmH2OSailing said:

Thanks for the pdf's!  

It looks like there is Trivia on the Edge but only on days 5,6, and 7.  A question arises however when looking at the small print and seeing that a Smart Phone or Tablet is required to play.  Could it be the Celebrity has found yet another way of making money by using minutes from the internet packages?  Or is there a separate wi-fi that could be used with no charge?  

It was explained to me by an activities staff person the last night.  They do the questions with a free link, but you must have the app downloaded first.  Then, if you are in a group, as we used to form groups on other ships, only one member uses the app to submit the answer.  When you go over the questions at the end, the staff person has the ability to see the results of who answered the most correctly. Personally, it takes away the social and interactive part of this activity.  I also think you can access the trivia questions from anywhere on the ship, but not sure.

There was no explanation about how it worked in the daily. When X introduces something new like this, there should be some details.

Edited by ecslady

11 hours ago, WarmH2OSailing said:

Thanks for the pdf's!  

Usually, just usually... anything X related there will no charge to access the wifi through 'special' links, this including the dailies and menus and the like..

As such, any opportunity for X to make money from this activity would be if the participant, somehow, did not use the 'no charge' link.

As I understand it further, the activities where X charges an admission fee does entail the winner(s) to a cash prize of some amount.

bon voyage