Trying to find the name of a specific jeweller in Napoli Port Shops

DeeandNatalie

Hi Cruisers!

I've been to this shop so many times, and have been given cards... yet I can't find one now that I need it.  It's in the port shopping centre right where the ships dock... they sell cameos, lava stone, some costume jewellery, and some coral jewellery.  

I bought a beautiful pair of lava stone drop earrings last year, and have lost one!  It's part of a set (necklace, earrings, bracelet) and they are my favourites, and I'm not due to go back there this year.  I'd like to contact them to arrange to buy another pair.

If anyone has any leads, OR is headed to this port in the next wee while, can you let me know?  Chances are you'll need to walk right past it on or off the ship.  I'd be really grateful for any help you can give me!

THANK YOU!

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to know that this man feels the pain of the OP.   DW loves earrings and I often buy her more as gifts.   Over the years I have seen the panic when one earring disappears, usually because the simple push-on backs somehow fall off and the earring soon follows.  One jeweler told me its part of the "conspiracy" of earring makers as they get to sell a lot more earrings to replace ones long gone :(.  And yes, for this Christmas I replaced a lost earring...with a new pair :).  It is just the way of life.  We truly wish the OP the best of luck in getting matching replacements...but if not, she might be able to justify a return trip to Naples to purchase a new set.  Any excuse to return to Italy is a good excuse :).

Hank