Flower vase on the Sun?

zitsky

I ordered flowers at my hotel.  Would be nice to take them to the ship.  Not sure if it's ok to bring them.  I don't know if you can find a flower vase on the ship.  Also, might not be a good idea if we hit rough weather? (I have never cruised ocean before.)

There is no problem bringing fresh flowers onto the ship. Just ask your steward for a vase. I have done this on every cruise and have never had a problem bringing them on or getting a vase. Wrap some wet paper or a wet wash cloth around the stems then wrap a plastic back around them to keep the stems moist while waiting to board and waiting for a vase. Enjoy your flowers, they do brighten up a cabin.

28 minutes ago, pizzalady1 said:

NCL flowers are over priced for what you get, especially when you already have a beautiful bouquet you can bring. On seven NCL cruises, there has not been a problem getting a vase.

I bet you empty the vase if the ship starts rocking?  So it doesn't spill all over the floor?

2 hours ago, zitsky said:

I bet you empty the vase if the ship starts rocking?  So it doesn't spill all over the floor?

The worst rocking and rolling I have had was crossing the Gulf of Alaska and I just emptied all but a little bit of the water and no spilling issues!

On 12/20/2018 at 9:54 PM, OceanBlueWaters said:

Zitsky:  Take a deep breath.  Everything will be fine.  Stop worrying so much.  Just ENJOY your cruise! 🙂

???

Is proper planning what you call worrying?

???

You sound like my partner.  He doesn't understand all the work involved in planning a cruise.  He thinks the magic fairies make it happen.

Edited by zitsky