Crown and Anchor onboard offers ( all levels including youth , Allure)

bobbie0253

5 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Just a question, drinks for teens if they achieve the various levels.

12 minutes ago, Heymarco said:

Thank you, do they still have a youth page?

The youth page wasn't on display at the LA desk.  I'll ask for it.

The person who runs the Royal Caribbean Blog dot com site we can't mention here recently took his kids on a cruise.  He reported that his kids had drink vouchers on their cards (non-alcoholic of course).

48 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Can you ask/confirm that the VOOM discount is the same as adults?

I'll try to remember to ask the LA if I see him tonight.  The youth letter has some vague verbiage "special value" so I think youth Voom matches the adults but will confirm.

19 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Can you ask/confirm that the VOOM discount is the same as adults?

Confirmed with LA, "Special Value" as stated in the youth letter means that youth get the same as adults for that tier.

Youth Diamond = 1 day pass of Surf or discount for ship plans onboard

Youth Diamond Plus = 2 days of Surf or discount for ship plans onboard

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought my teens the discounted arcade package last week ($40 for $50 of arcade credit). Looking at the teen offers, I'm thinking maybe I should return it and let them get the $25 back instead? ($50 for $25 instead of $40). Is that right? Is the "$25 back" an onboard credit? What happens if it doesn't get used? (most likely not a problem if we allow them to take advantage of some of the other deals on the sheet...)

1 hour ago, jbrinkm said:

I bought my teens the discounted arcade package last week ($40 for $50 of arcade credit). Looking at the teen offers, I'm thinking maybe I should return it and let them get the $25 back instead? ($50 for $25 instead of $40). Is that right? Is the "$25 back" an onboard credit? What happens if it doesn't get used? (most likely not a problem if we allow them to take advantage of some of the other deals on the sheet...)

I am just off Oasis (platinum) and had a hard time with the arcade (and the loyalty desk, we stopped by during hours and no one was there).  We never got any paper for the kids discount and I really didn't like having to ask for discounts everywhere.  The logo store still didnt' give me discount after I told them.  My husband and I are both platinum but we only seemed to get 1 50% discount on drinks each.

2 hours ago, feisty77 said:

I am just off Oasis (platinum) and had a hard time with the arcade (and the loyalty desk, we stopped by during hours and no one was there).  We never got any paper for the kids discount and I really didn't like having to ask for discounts everywhere.  The logo store still didnt' give me discount after I told them.  My husband and I are both platinum but we only seemed to get 1 50% discount on drinks each.

Are these discounts supposed to be pre-loaded on the seapass? Or do you have to get physical coupons from somewhere? I'm confused how to use the benefits. 😄

1 minute ago, BazingAu said:

Are these discounts supposed to be pre-loaded on the seapass? Or do you have to get physical coupons from somewhere? I'm confused how to use the benefits. 😄

I believe they are pre-loaded but you have to ask for them to use the drink discounts at least.  My laundry one was applied automatically, and the photo one asked me at purchase (on kiosk)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This may be a dumb question, but how do you use the 50% off beer, wine or soda coupons (or the 10% off)?

I've always had to pay full price. Are there restrictions on which type you can order?

This may be a dumb question, but how do you use the 50% off beer, wine or soda coupons (or the 10% off)?

When you hand your card to the Bartender, tell them you want to use your 50%off (or 10%) off coupon.   When they swipe your card, the options come up.  It is easy.

3 hours ago, tinawhitecar said:

This may be a dumb question, but how do you use the 50% off beer, wine or soda coupons (or the 10% off)?

When you hand your card to the Bartender, tell them you want to use your 50%off (or 10%) off coupon.   When they swipe your card, the options come up.  It is easy.

Thank you! Sadly I have missed out on a lot of 50% off drinks.

4 hours ago, tinawhitecar said:

I believe the answer is yes, if your kids are diamond plus also.

I called Royal Caribbean about the drink coupons.  I will be diamond.  My daughter, age 23, is not.  She will not get any diamond benefits.  But I can use my drink coupons on her.