Receiving documents/boarding passes?

DeeniEncinitas

Here is my concern.

1, will be on HAL 3/11/20-3/27/20 San Diego to FLL Panama cruise.

2, will be on O Riviera 3/31/20 -4/15/20 TA to Rome.

followed 5 days later will travel back to Monte Carlo board Riviera go to Barcelona 

4/19/20-4/29/20.

Question?

i need all of the documents blue book you receive PRIOR TO ME LEAVING ON HOLLAND AMERICA. Do I get it expedited ?

Will my Oceania TA take care of this for me or no worries it will be sent email.

Thank you everyone who helps me.

just received the 2nd O cruise in my stocking this morning for Christmas!

This is our first cruise with O!

sincerely

Denise😊

5 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Here is my concern.

1, will be on HAL 3/11/20-3/27/20 San Diego to FLL Panama cruise.

2, will be on O Riviera 3/31/20 -4/15/20 TA to Rome.

followed 5 days later will travel back to Monte Carlo board Riviera go to Barcelona 

4/19/20-4/29/20.

Question?

i need all of the documents blue book you receive PRIOR TO ME LEAVING ON HOLLAND AMERICA. Do I get it expedited ?

Will my Oceania TA take care of this for me or no worries it will be sent email.

Thank you everyone who helps me.

just received the 2nd O cruise in my stocking this morning for Christmas!

This is our first cruise with O!

sincerely

Denise😊

While I like getting the printed blue cruise planner (as a tangible reminder of an upcoming trip) its major value in this "digital age," is the provision of the printed durable luggage tags. In years past, another value was the identification of the top officers and CD who will be on the ship (but this item has been eliminated).

Everything else you need in terms of "final documents" will come with your final paid invoice, forwarded to you by your TA.

Attachments to that email should minimally include the Oceania invoice, guest registration form, T&Cs, and excursions PDF. The only thing missing are the luggage tags. 

While I definitely prefer the convenience of receiving actual "airline type" printed tags, it would be a good idea or O  to include printable ones with the final docs (as a backup).

BTW, someone here on CC once posted a template for makeshift blank Oceania logo luggage tags. 

The excusions PDF can be emailed to you months earlier (just call O), which is important now that SBC can be used to pre-purchase tours (cruises from mid-May 2019 on.

You do not really need the blue  book

You will get an email about 3 weeks prior  to the cruise

FINAL CRUISE SUMMARY  print this off & take it  with you

basically all you need is your passport &  credit card

If you are using O air you should have that info well ahead  & just check in with the airline online  24 hrs prior

You can get Luggage tags  from the porters at the dock if you do not get the Blue book  before you leave

I want to thank everyone who responded to me on Christmas!!!

So basically I will be paying my final payment for one cruise on Nov 20/20 and instead of waiting to pay our 2nd cruise in Jan 20/20 which I pay at the same time

as first cruise I will receive by email my confirmation of payment and other necessary things through my TA. As soon as I pay up front I will receive my email docs? Just need everything prior to my HAL cruise in March.

Merry Christmas all! Happy Holidays too

Denise😊

You can ask your TA for the Blue Book in PDF format.  Same of course with your final cruise documents which are sent via email 2-3 weeks before the cruise.

The Blue Book can be sent/requested via email to those who make their booking on a last minute basis.

Edited by PaulMCO

Just now, PaulMCO said:

You can ask your TA for the Blue Book in PDF format.  Same of course with your final cruise documents.

The Blue Book is sent via email to those who make their booking on a last minute basis.

👍THANKYOU PaulMCO,

sorry for all the questions but with HAL they stopped sending any form of documents through the mail. We just print our docs online.

I really like how O does things alittle different. Reminds me of The Windstar receiving a nice folder with docs in the past.Im just happy knowing I don’t really need that while I will be cruising to Miami to get on O!

Denise😊

2 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

I don’t really need that while I will be cruising to Miami to get on O!

Denise😊

No you don't!

Spend your time visualizing all of the wonderful food and service that will be coming your way!!!  😍

Enjoy all of it-

4 minutes ago, StanandJim said:

No you don't!

Spend your time visualizing all of the wonderful food and service that will be coming your way!!!  😍

Enjoy all of it-

Appreciate your reply👍 We’ve never done 3 cruises b2b like this especially different 

cruise ines! So it will be fun and an adventure !

PS I’m going to have to diet prior to all the food I’ll be enjoying! LOL

Denise😊

2 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

I want to thank everyone who responded to me on Christmas!!!

So basically I will be paying my final payment for one cruise on Nov 20/20 and instead of waiting to pay our 2nd cruise in Jan 20/20 which I pay at the same time

as first cruise I will receive by email my confirmation of payment and other necessary things through my TA. As soon as I pay up front I will receive my email docs? Just need everything prior to my HAL cruise in March.

Merry Christmas all! Happy Holidays too

Denise😊

I hope you mean Nov 2019  if you are  cruising  Mar & April 2020

You should receive an updated invoice  for O  showing your final payment  etc..

You will receive the FINAL CRUISE SUMMARY  via email from Oceania  2-3 weeks prior  to the cruise ..if you are boarding in MIAMI  print off the email  as the people  at POM will not let you in the building  without proof you are on the cruise .. other ports  may not be  as strict  as POM

You may get the Blue book in Jan or Feb   just make sure your TA  has Oceania  send it direct to you  & not to the Agent  first

Our payment is Nov 20th 2019! Sorry! Now my 2nd Cruise final payment is Jan 20th 2020! So I should just inform my O TA that I need the 2 cruises expedited to me first of March before we head on HAL on March 11th correct? Should I call Oceania myself to get the blue books sent to me or just go through my O TA? I want even our boarding in Monte Carlo also in March before we leave too! Won’t be in San Diego to receive that one either. Will this all pan out as a no big deal? I guess that I will contact my O TA to get this all done prior to our departure from San Diego!

Im just a worry wart like I said

never did cruises on 2 ships and being in Europe before the 3 cruise with no book or docs. I could just get online too.

Denise😊

35 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Our payment is Nov 20th 2019! Sorry! Now my 2nd Cruise final payment is Jan 20th 2020! So I should just inform my O TA that I need the 2 cruises expedited to me first of March before we head on HAL on March 11th correct? Should I call Oceania myself to get the blue books sent to me or just go through my O TA? I want even our boarding in Monte Carlo also in March before we leave too! Won’t be in San Diego to receive that one either. Will this all pan out as a no big deal? I guess that I will contact my O TA to get this all done prior to our departure from San Diego!

Im just a worry wart like I said

never did cruises on 2 ships and being in Europe before the 3 cruise with no book or docs. I could just get online too.

Denise😊

RELAX  take a deep breath  you have a year to stress out  😉

For Oceania  the  only good thing in the Blue book is the luggage tags & you can get them from the porters at the dock

The  Final cruise summary you can print off  from your hotel between cruises or onboard the ship (small fee) for your  2nd O cruise 

You are overthinking the  problem  which is not really a problem

Enjoy the Holidays

Lyn

16 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

For Oceania  the  only good thing in the Blue book is the luggage tags & you can get them from the porters at the dock

The  Final cruise summary you can print off  from your hotel between cruises or onboard the ship (small fee) for your  2nd O cruise 

Enjoy the Holidays

Lyn

OMGosh Lyn you are so right!!! My mind set is as if it’s next year! I am over thinking it! You took me back to de stress relax 1 year away! I’m sooooo hyper vigilant 🙄

”don’t sweat the small stuff it’s all small stuff”! Thank you Lyn! Merry Christmas Happy Holidays 

Denise😊

48 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Enjoy the Holidays

Lyn

Why print it? Just save the PDF to your cell phone (e.g., in "iBooks on an iPhone). If some "authority" needs to see it, just show them the PDF.

1 hour ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

OMGosh Lyn you are so right!!! My mind set is as if it’s next year! I am over thinking it! You took me back to de stress relax 1 year away! I’m sooooo hyper vigilant 🙄

”don’t sweat the small stuff it’s all small stuff”! Thank you Lyn! Merry Christmas Happy Holidays 

Denise😊

You will be fine

I am the type of person who like everything in order  but I have to learn to calm down  & it will all work out in the end ...I hope :classic_ohmy:

Happy Holidays

Lyn

2 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Why print it? Just save the PDF to your cell phone (e.g., in "iBooks on an iPhone). If some "authority" needs to see it, just show them the PDF.

Flatbush Flyer,

Your right! I already have our bookings on my IBooks!

I will do that too!

many Thanks👍

Denise🙄