golf cart rentals bonair

smith6

Hi everyone my husband and I are cruising on Celebrity Reflection Feb 18 and were interested in renting a golf cart that week for a couple of hours is there still time or are we too late. Someone mentioned you have to rent a year in advance.

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 6:15 PM, smith6 said:

Hi everyone my husband and I are cruising on Celebrity Reflection Feb 18 and were interested in renting a golf cart that week for a couple of hours is there still time or are we too late. Someone mentioned you have to rent a year in advance.

I would suggest reaching out to Bonaire Cruisers to see if they have any availability.

We must have gotten very lucky.  We made a last minute (for us) cruise booking 59 days in advance of the cruise in late October. I inquired with Bonaire Cruisers the next day for a rental and they had availability!  It was a great experience and the folks were very nice.  They might have a waiting list you could get on if necessary.

I tried a month ago for a mid January cruise and had to settle for a spot on the wait list.  I was notified today they had a spot open up . Hurray for us. 

I think they will probably have several last minute cancelations or no shows.