Booking entertainment and dining on line

misha1

Good morning and early Happy New Year, I wrote in my calendar the date in which Dining and entertainment reservations should be available to book on line, according the information I received on this board.  When I went in on that date to NCL.com and my reservation, it says that the Dining and Entertainment reservations are available to book but when I click into what I want, it says it is not available to reserve yet.  What does this mean?   Julie

I’ve been having the same problem. I was finally able to book my entertainment for my April 2019 cruise, but still haven’t been able to book specialty dining. The only restaurants that are available to reserve are the Main Dining Rooms. The NCL website says 130-90 days for making reservations, so I’m waiting patiently for the 90 day mark and hoping I can reserve the specialty dining then.

We have been having the same problem trying to book for our April, '19 cruise.  Have called in a couple times and they have not been able to help me.  They just say their system is showing the same as on-line and we have to wait until it shows or book on-board.  Have had this same problem, with last several cruises.  Seems NCL could/should have been able to fix this problem by now, if they really wanted to!!

Don’t wait for the website. Call and try to book on the phone if you are 120 out. On our Bliss cruise, by the time the web site opened, prime time dining was sold out because many “old” people like me picked up a phone and talked to a human to make reservations.