Azamara Journey Cruise terminal in Miami 2019 ???

Sirlancelot

I thought this topic would make it easier for expert travelers to help me. We've never been on Azamara but have been to Miami cruise terminal many times. For 2019 (1/15/19 sailing to be precise) can someone tell me which TERMINAL Journey leaves from and what Parking Garage or Parking Lot is used in Miami? I could not google it and find this info to save my life. many thanks happy new year!!! 

On December 21, 2018 the Azamara Journey used  MSC Terminal F, to the surprise of local staff who work at the port. As Phil stated, no guarantee, especially as they are renovating Terminal J. The port provides shuttle service between terminals and also to the garages to address departing from F and expecting to arrive at J.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, cl.klink said:

How can I know which terminal it is on the day of embarkation, so I know where do I tell the Uber to go?

- Joel

Uber can read the list of ships once you get there. There a lighted board with all the ships and where. 

I heard it had to do with the winds and that is why the ship was at F not J. It was windy that morning

I was on a December cruise that left from terminal J and arrived back at terminal F. When we disembarked, we were directed to a van shuttle that immediately took us to the terminal J garage.  (The van didn't wait for more people; it was just the two of us.) Parking in the terminal J garage is expensive but very convenient because it is right across the street from the terminal. I think it was $22/day and had to be paid in advance.

If you use the Terminal J garage, it's easiest to drop off one person with the bags at the terminal and have the other person park the car.

Don’t make the mistake we made last year and rely on the directions on the website. All was fine until the very last line, “Follow the signs to pier 4 & 5.”  As you can see, the terminals are all labeled with letters, not numbers. Our cab driver had no idea where to go. I saw a Royal Caribbean ship and sent him in that direction. 

• 2 weeks later...