Toooo much television

Hi

Been watching to much Saga /The BridgeΒ  and am desperate to travel across Oresund bridge when we visit Copenhagen in April.We are princess Sahppire ,do is 30.04.19,not sure what pier,@10am.Β 

My question is,what options do I have for doing this?I also would like to see the twisted torso building as well. My preference is bus as it would enable me to look around rather than just concentrating on driving.

Thanks for any adviceΒ 

Β 

Too muchΒ Saga indeed, but interesting project.

Certainly possible - There are busser connecting Copenhagen with MalmΓΈ - another option is the train from Copenhagen to MalmΓΈ. Time and options willΒ depend on you plans for the day. BusΒ and train have stops at Copenhagen airport.

Yes, you can see the Twisted / Turning Torso building from the bridge.

Prise for a return ticket will be in the range of DKK 100. You’ll probably need 3 to 4 hours.

Β 

The bridge runs nearly 8 kilometres (5 miles) from the Swedish coast to the artificial island Peberholm in the middle of the strait. The crossing is completed by the 4-kilometre (2.5Β mi) Β Tunnel from Β Peberholm to the Danish island of Amager nextΒ to Copenhagen Airport.

D9882CC6-3DC7-407D-88C5-5A372A2B27AF.jpeg

Your ship is docked at Langelinie so you can catch the direct train to Sweden from the nearby Østerport station

Β 

Just remember your passport as it will be checked in Hyllie station in Sweden.Β 

Β 

The train takes 49 minutes without any change of train, there is only the 5-6 minute stop in Hyllie.Β 

Β 

The bridge is indeed very interesting but the OP most likely talk about the tv show Broen (The Bridge) where a Danish and a Swedish police officer is forced to work together because the crime took place on the bridge just where the border is.Β 

Β 

To make a long story short, they are not the best colleages to start with but it gets better as the season progress.Β 

• Like 1