Transfering reservations to TA

bubba83

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

Don't think too long - have only 60 days.

Oh really...well then that sucks cause we booked it more than 60 days ago....we just keep adding people to the booking. We need to get our group out of my time dinning and in the early seating....trying to book flights for 21 people and such....

27 minutes ago, bubba83 said:

Oh really...well then that sucks cause we booked it more than 60 days ago....we just keep adding people to the booking. We need to get our group out of my time dinning and in the early seating....trying to book flights for 21 people and such....

Sorry.  As Biker said, if it's past 60 days from when you booked, you can't transfer the booking(s) to a travel agent.

Good luck with all of your flights!  (can't everyone just book his/her own flight?)

3 minutes ago, bubba83 said:

Yeah sure everyone can book their families flights but it would be nice if someone could do it all at once y know. Oh well it doesnt matter now I guess.

You might be able to get a dedicated agent at RCI to handle all this for you - they would send you off to Air2Sea for the flights.

Yep, possibly. But all the reservations are linked, our hope is to switch from my time dinning to the early seating. Not sure how we got into my time, but the original Booker said it was supposed to be early seating....we want 2 large tables next to one another. And she did the main booking super early so I find it hard to believe that the early seating was full at that point. 

31 minutes ago, bubba83 said:

Yep, possibly. But all the reservations are linked, our hope is to switch from my time dinning to the early seating. Not sure how we got into my time, but the original Booker said it was supposed to be early seating....we want 2 large tables next to one another. And she did the main booking super early so I find it hard to believe that the early seating was full at that point. 

Doesn't matter if some reservations are booked with a travel agent or if some are booked directly with the cruiseline, just a simple phone call to link all the reservations together for dinner if you have everyone's reservations numbers........If this is for the norweigian cruise you have listed below, all it shows available for dining right now is what they call free style......So you could not really make anychanges until you get onboard and then go directly to teh Dining room with all the rreservations and then be asked to be switched to early seating and linked all together............If they have room to do it for you, they will.............Even a travel agency right now can't make that happen, this is something you will have to deal with once onboard. This is because your sailing is so close.