Excursion missing?

yaddayaddayadda

I am booked on the Sunshine July 18, 2019.  Back in September last year, I booked an excursion for a 2-tank dive in Nassau.  I've gotten no information about the excursion being cancelled by Carnival, but I see that my excursion is no longer listed for my cruise, and furthermore there doesn't seem to be any diving excursions available in Nassau at all.

Any idea what's going on?  I just don't want to get on board and find out I can't dive and then have to try to scramble to get a dive booked at the last minute.

Most likely the contract with Carnival and the dive op expired and they haven't renegotiated a new one yet.  IF and when they do, they will list it as an excursion, otherwise you will have to book independently.  My opinion... wait for at least a month or two.  If they haven't posted a dive excursion by March, then I would start trying to book something.  

• Like 1

Not the Bahamas, but the excursions at the ports we are headed to in about nine weeks have had changes, too.  I had not booked any, but am very disappointed that the ones our family had selected have disappeared from the pages.  At Cozumel, we will definitely select an outside vendor, but we haven't decided about Progreso, yet.

Just give a call to the Shore Excursion desk.  They will be able to tell you what is going on.  If the excursion was cancelled you would have gotten the cost credited back to you immediately.  It may just be that that excursion has been totally booked, and they removed it because there is no more room on it.