Stroller on Half Moon Cay?

Jlk88

Our cruise next month has a stop at Half Moon Cay. I will have a 3.5 yo and 11 month old. Is it worth it to bring my stroller for the baby, or are all the walkways sand? We plan to stay on the island all day and I was hoping he could nap in the stroller, but we will just stick with the baby carrier if there aren't actual sidewalks. I was also thinking it would be good for him to have a place to sit when we eat lunch.

I do not have an all-terrain stroller, but it is a higher-end umbrella stroller if that makes a difference.

You can lift the stroller, if it becomes hard to roll.  If baby is happy napping in it, I'd bring it!  The sand is pretty hard packed and easy to walk on.  Not like some of the East Coast beaches...I don't know what the Great Lakes beach sand is like!

1 hour ago, cb at sea said:

You can lift the stroller, if it becomes hard to roll.  If baby is happy napping in it, I'd bring it!  The sand is pretty hard packed and easy to walk on.  Not like some of the East Coast beaches...I don't know what the Great Lakes beach sand is like!

Thanks. That's true, there is a carry strap. I'm hoping he'll nap in it! We don't want to get back on the ship until they make us. At the very least it will make it easier for us to eat lunch, since I doubt there are high chairs.

I would most definitely NOT pusha stoller through the dunes of lake Michigan!