Remain logged in?

7 hours ago, Coralc said:

At least you are receiving notifications. 🙄 I'm not. I have to go to the notification bell (upper right) every time I come to Cruise Critic to see replies. 

Hi Coralc, well, I actually may be able to help you with that!  If you click on your user name (on the upper right), and then underneath that,  "manage followed content" you have the option of choosing how often and in what way you receive notifications.  You just have to turn on email notifications .... please let me know if it works for you!  I get the notifications (eg emails) but have to log in with the password EACH time to respond.    Although having said that, that's what happens on the PC, maybe I should see what happens on the Ipad and Iphone.  Hmmmmm....... good luck anyway!

7 hours ago, LHT28 said:

I am logged in in all the time 

Does your browser clear the cookies automatically when you close it ??

I am on laptop using firefox

Hi LHT28!  I don't think the PC does that as it will keep me logged into other sites quite happily.  However, I have just realised I haven't tested it on either the Ipad or Iphone, so will do that before I get any more hot and bothered!  Thanks though, I may just have to call in a tech expert!

Aha!!  I have figured out that I remain logged in to Cruise Critic itself, but then have to go through a few steps to get to the Roll Call page, and THEN log in again for the Roll Call!  Problem solved, and I presume, nothing I can do about it. Thanks!