SUGGESTED NEW ACTIVITIES FOR EDGE!

hcat

15 hours ago, hcat said:

These are all great...cost virtually nothing for the Cruiseline to organize,  and sound like great fun...for all ...We'd participate in all but the Escape Room...that one is too Edgey for us!  The cooking challenges were always fun to watch!

We’d love the Escape Room option.

Does the general knowledge and the capital cities require a tablet or smart phone to play or have they reverted to paper and pencil?  Where is it held?  The trivia that required a tablet was, quite frankly, no fun. Also the questions had many mistakes. Or rather the answers were mistakes, the questions were fine

A resort we stayed at in Cancun had little clay bowls, animal figurines and other nicknacks that you could purchase for $5-$15 and paint. At the end you leave it with them to dry and overnight they would “detail” it aka fix your less than beautiful work and glaze it so that you have a lovely souvenir to take home. Sure, it was designed to entertain children while parents enjoyed themselves and not tipsy adults, but it was honestly one of the most relaxing and enjoyable parts of our trip. I’d love it if celebrity did something like this or have a Painting with a Twist class.

Shipshapesam asked the fee schedule:

Sunshine

Breeze

Wake viewing   =  0.0

hcat added:

night sky viewing, looking for sea life,  sunsets etc = 0.0

Standing with the one you love on the top deck forward, overlooking the prow,  moonlight reflected on the vast sea  =  priceless

--------

Ooops, can't do that last simple special activity any longer, unless one is in a suite.  So, on the Edge, there is a price after all.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 7:57 AM, TMLAalum said:

It was led by a famed artist and if you wished to participate you were obligated to bid on your work, which would be enhanced by said artist, at an auction held the next day. Minimum Bid=$2900.00!

You've got to be kidding :classic_blink::classic_blink:

4 hours ago, jasm8449 said:

One of the Royal Resorts?  I have those items that I painted with my daughter when she was 14, every year until she was 27. A lovely all-age activity and a keepsake. 

I don’t remember which resort unfortunately. I quite liked my bowl and it was a lovely keepsake and useful place to store my keys until my cat decided he didn’t like it on his counter 🤣