Looking for good cruise reviews

anesthetist2be

I concur with GAPearl - her reviews are awesome! Go back and read some of her old ones just for fun! 

Also, there was a woman who cruise with her young son "H" and she wrote the reviews from his perspective. They were hysterical! I just loved her humor. Haven't seen anything from her in a while and I can't remember her screen name. 

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:48 PM, NauticalNeophyte said:

I particularly enjoy reviews by Willdra.  She’s hilariously entertaining.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2540688-willdra’s-hyperactive-carnival-horizon-april-15-22-cruise/

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 2:06 PM, pacruise804 said:

Not Carnival, but SailorJack has great reviews.  Jimbo5544 had a semi-recent Journey's review.  Wildra did a really good Oasis review on the RCCL boards, and has several past Carnival reviews.

Thanks for the mentions, and yay me! I made the list with some excellent "real" reviewers!

***Leaves to go and shop for a tiara and a sash***  #cruisequeen

• Haha 2

On 1/21/2019 at 10:33 AM, singinalot said:

Bimmer09 is a great one! he does reviews on Celebrity and Princess and is currently on his first Azamara cruise.

Hoopster 95 in the royal forum is also one of my favorites.

GAPearl used to post in the Carnival forum a lot but has stopped doing reviews..hers were always a hit.

Hello singing slot- 

i was going to mention you as well as Bimmer09 as writers of interesting posts !

Bimmer09 (Norris) has written a review of his recent Azarama cruise to Cuba.

He has posted on the Celebrity board . Very interesting with great photos !

Looking forward to reading your next review - I recall it is a Mediterranean cruise for your honeymoon ?

I also enjoy reading Wildra’s  posts. I like that she includes her thankful prayers at the end of the day.

Hope you have a future cruise coming up, Wildra!

There is a woman who spends several months during the winter with her DH on a ship or several ships.

Her CC name is Pescado Amarillo. Her nteresting blog can be found at blogspot.com

She sometimes initially posts on the Princess board to start her season of cruising.

As to the woman who sails with her young son “H” and her DH ,I think her CC name is ProfCruise. Her posts are cleverly written using her son’s perspective.

I recently read a review by Sleeping Ugly. She was traveling over Christmas with  her DH and three daughters . I recall that it was a Celebrity cruise.

Well, it seems that I do a lot of reading on CC!

My DH and I have enjoyed cruising since the 80’s (The Big Red Boat). We are booked on the new Sky Princess next March,so reading about others’ cruise vacation keeps me interested until it is our turn.

Actually, I might try writing a review, most likely not a live-from,but possibly a recap of our experiences on the Sky Princess.

Happy travels and happy  reading everyone !

17 minutes ago, singinalot said:

thank you so much! 😊😊😊

yes, October 2019 greek isles again with a couple of different ports and hopefully the Vatican and Borghese Gardens added in on Rome since we missed them last time. It’s sort of a pre wedding honeymoon since it’s 2 weeks before our actual wedding but i can’t think of any other way to celebrate and the rate we’re paying for this one was just way too good to pass up

I thought I typed your CC name correctly,but it came out singing slot ! Got to love auto correct 🤦🏻‍♀️

But, I should have proofread my post before hitting send.

I hope you enjoy your cruise and a lovely wedding ,singinalot !

@MJSailors - I was just about to mention pescado amarillo if no one else had.  I'm currently obsessively reading her Yellow Fish cruises blog and told my husband that's how I want to spend our retirement!  She mainly travels on Princess, but provides so much great information about packing, planning, flights, etc.  They've been doing months-long cruising for so many years and have learned tons of great tips and tricks that she shares on her blog.  Plus, they are very inspiring with their adventurous and marvelous attitudes about other cultures and fellow cruisers that it's a pleasure to read.  

• Like 1

I do like to see the cruise reviews that people write, but I do not put pictures in them like others do, and that is nice when they do. 🙂 I have cruised off/on over 25 years, and have written many reviews on each of these ships.  We will be leaving on the Fascination next Sunday.  I plan to write a review on it when I get back. 🙂

Thank you all for the great reading list for my weekend!  I love finding awesome new reviews!

Also, since a few people mentioned me (thanks for the shout out!!!), I post all my reviews to my blog now so I can get them up all at once and keep track of them.  Here's the url: www.profcruise.com

• 3 weeks later...