Shareholder onboard credit

IslandSliderGirl

Does anyone know what you have to send? Does it have to be a statement? I just bought mine earlier this month so I don't have a statement that shows it. I faxed in a page showing my purchase a couple weeks ago and haven't heard anything back. The shareholder benefit thing shows it needs to be faxed in 3 weeks prior to sail date which for me would be 2/3 and I don't know if I'll have my january statement by then or not.

If you don't get a confirmation email telling you that you have the Shareholder's credit, call them to see what else you can send in.  I've always faxed my statement and received an email from them within about 3 or 4 days.  

Besides paying a nice dividend, the Shareholder's benefit is awesome.  It's also good on all of the other cruiselines they own. Princess, Holland America, Seabourn, Costa, etc.  

If you and your spouse always travel together, you only need one account with 100 shares owned.  We have the Carnival stock in my husband's IRA.  When I cruised with my Mom several years ago, I found out that I couldn't use his ownership shares unless he was in the cabin with us.  So...to solve that problem, I also own 100 shares now in my IRA.  We've probably gotten over $1200 in shipboard credit since buying our CCL stock.

12 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah I don't have it on a statement yet since I bought it this month. I sent in the trade confirmation page and haven't heard back. Guess I'll try sending it again. I won't have a statement showing the shares until next month.

Should be able to print the current account info on line and cross out the account#, etc. Just as long as you name  and the share info in on it.

On 1/19/2019 at 3:36 PM, Bevv said:

It may be hit or miss, but they took mine by e-mail two weeks ago

I just spoke with Carnival and they do not accept by email. So, did the email work? Or should I just fax in. I cant figure out how to print a stock holders certificate... Does the account statement work?

me too scanned and email, don't own a fax, got confirmation in a few days

4 minutes ago, becky11111 said:

I cant figure out how to print a stock holders certificate... Does the account statement work?

Go to your financial institute, sign in, go to forms and print account. You do not need a "stockholders certificate" 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, coevan said:

you got robbed dude, the 2 old guys should be shooting it out. We need a challenge on pass interference. 

Sorry to go off topic, but there is no messaging.

Yeah. Something is going to have to change. When sports books are issuing refunds...there’s a problem. There was roughing the passer on the OT INT as well.

7b8dbd9ef17ba8caf88428b9180d21fa.jpg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, becky11111 said:

I just spoke with Carnival and they do not accept by email. So, did the email work? Or should I just fax in. I cant figure out how to print a stock holders certificate... Does the account statement work?

The first time I faxed and got nothing back.

this time I faxed and emailed.

3 minutes ago, coevan said:

I didn't get a refund, but i use an offshore book:classic_ohmy:

It’s not all of them. I heard about one in jersey that issued refunds to anyone who bet on the saints. With sports gambling going into more states and a team moving to Vegas they’re going to have to make sure this doesn’t happen again. But it really stinks for the Saints. We have a really small window with 1 more year to get it done now.

50 minutes ago, coevan said:

me too scanned and email, don't own a fax, got confirmation in a few days

Go to your financial institute, sign in, go to forms and print account. You do not need a "stockholders certificate" 

57 minutes ago, becky11111 said:

I just know that e-mailing worked for me.  The statement you need to send must have your name, and the info that you have 100 or more shares of Carnival Stock. I black out anything not relevant like other stock names and amounts of stock I own.  In my case I use Etrade.  My name is on page 1 of the statement, the stock info is on page 5.  I sent them page 1 with my info on it, and page 5. I circled the account number on each page to verify that page 1 and 5 were for the same person. 

So I got another email from Carnival saying they gave me my shareholder OBC. A couple weeks ago I submitted for all of my future cruises. When I didn't hear back from them I submitted just for this next one since three of the future cruises are past the point where they have to approve the shareholder benefit again. Earlier this week I got the confirmation email so I checked and I had the OBC for my next cruise. After receiving this one I checked again to make sure they didn't process that request twice. They didn't. I check my other cruises and they gave me the OBC for all future cruises...including 2020 cruises.