Specialty Restaurants at Constellation

AusQueen

Other than the Tuscan Grill - what are the other specialty restaurants at the Constellation?

Booked on Aqua Class with the Blu Room dining benefit.  Any feedback on that please?

With the Main Dining Areas - any comments on those too at the Constellation?

First time on the Constellation and wondering what it is like. Thanks.

We were on the Constellation in October and decided not to do the specialty dining package since there was only Tuscan Grille and Qsine and then Sushi on Five.  As we have done Qsine several times before we went to Sushi on Five twice(each time our bill came to less than $40 and they gave us a 20% discount just by asking).  We did go to Tuscan Grille and enjoyed it and requested a discount and was given 30% off. 

Tuscan Grille:  Very good nd the filet was excellent.

Sushi on Five:  We like seafood so we enjoyed it.  

Qsine:  If you have not been, try it.

Main Dining:  The food is good and the choices are many.  However, if I had access to Blu not sure how many times I would be eating in the MDR.  Good for a change.

Do miss Murano however.

• 6 months later...

We were on the Celebrity very recently for the India Sri Lanka cruise ( yes, 2 weeks before it was bombed last April).  Anyway,  Qsine is a huge disappointment. We felt like guinea pigs with those newbie cooks.  Tuscan Grille was so basic and the menus dont change at all.  

The Blu Room that came with the Aqua Class is not worth it.  We always had to wait. The menus hardly change at all.  The MDRs are comparable to it.

Of all the cruise liners we have joined, Celebrity falls short with their specialty restaurants.  

On 8/24/2019 at 3:12 AM, AusQueen said:

We were on the Celebrity very recently for the India Sri Lanka cruise ( yes, 2 weeks before it was bombed last April).  Anyway,  Qsine is a huge disappointment. We felt like guinea pigs with those newbie cooks.  Tuscan Grille was so basic and the menus dont change at all.  

The Blu Room that came with the Aqua Class is not worth it.  We always had to wait. The menus hardly change at all.  The MDRs are comparable to it.

Of all the cruise liners we have joined, Celebrity falls short with their specialty restaurants.  

Was there *anything* about Celebrity that you liked?  I go on a cruise in a few months.  I hope it's not as bad as you describe.

51 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Was there *anything* about Celebrity that you liked?  I go on a cruise in a few months.  I hope it's not as bad as you describe.

Food is subjective.  We cruise in Aqua frequently because we love Blu.  Blu is anytime dining and occasionally  we have had to wait a few minutes but never more than 10 minutes.   We enjoy the smaller dining room Blu gives us, less noise and we feel better service.  

The last time we were on the Constellation dining in Blu we could also order off the MDR menu if we wanted something from that menu.  

There are some things you can always get in Blu that aren’t listed on the menu:

shrimp cocktail, escargot, French onion soup, Cesar salad, mashed potatoes and French fries come to mind. 

If we go to Tuscan we order the filet- for us it has been consistently excellent.  We don’t care for the pasta dishes and gave up on the rib eye a long time ago.