Radiance OTS- Outside Cabin Bed Placement -?

Does anyone know if the regular outside cabins (say, category 2 N as an example) have the head of the bed located against the far wall the window is on? WIth such placement, when you walk in, first you pass the closet and bathroom, then the desk and little sofa, and then the bed. In other words, the bed would be at the end of the room that is opposite the entry end of the cabin. I am pretty sure those cabins aren't wide enough to put the head of the beds against a side wall as not enough room would be left to go around the foot of the bed. We were on the Harmony last year and the bed placement in regular outside cabins varied from nearer the bathroom to near the window.
Thanks for any replies.

Radiance class cabins 4580 - 4590 were added between the centrum and dining room in what used to be a smaller dining room. I just started looking at these because I booked 4580 on Serenade next year. Room is setup like a typical balcony cabin with bed against the wall. Because this used to be a part of the dining room, they have huge windows. 

Edited by MiniChunks