Booze Coffee on Harmony

Cbenne16

I like to start my day while on board with an Irish or other boozy coffee drink.  Does Cafe Promenade sell these?  If not, which coffee spot does.  Also, I realize it would be an extra charge, but does Starbucks offer Irish Coffee on the ship?

7 minutes ago, Mollie975 said:

What about in the dining room after dinner?  I usually get Bailey's for my coffee.

Yes, you can get alcoholic coffee in the dining room.  The question is how long will it take them to get a bar server to you.  Since the advent of the unlimited drink packages, bar servers in the dining room have been few and far between.

1 hour ago, Cbenne16 said:

I like to start my day while on board with an Irish or other boozy coffee drink.  Does Cafe Promenade sell these?  If not, which coffee spot does.  Also, I realize it would be an extra charge, but does Starbucks offer Irish Coffee on the ship?

For a true Irish coffee ask for Jameson whisky in your coffee.

2 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Yes, you can get alcoholic coffee in the dining room.  The question is how long will it take them to get a bar server to you.  Since the advent of the unlimited drink packages, bar servers in the dining room have been few and far between.

We've had the same situation on Celebrity the first few nights, then they know our order and just bring it.  I'll keep my fingers crossed.

If you find you have a problem getting a bar server in the dining room, try grabbing a shot of Jameson’s on your way into the dining room and add it yourself. Seems strange but whatever works . . . .

I have had hit and miss experience with getting a shot in my coffee on some ships , latitude on majesty would not do it , 2 weeks ago and on a sailing on liberty at cafe promenade they didn’t either all other ships have never had a problem , typical inconsistency