Halloween on the Anthem

Alzaman

1 hour ago, Alzaman said:

My Wife and I have booked a cruise on the Anthem for the end of October.  We did not even think about Halloween being one of the days.  Is there anything we should be aware of?   

Probably have a passenger halloween costume party. We have had haunted houses set up on Allure and Symphony.  Lots of pumpkins around the ship. Check out your roll call or pull up some videos on youtube to see whats happening.  Our last cruise on Symphony there were somewhere around 300 passengers in costume parading around the promenade for the costume contest and a pretty good haunted house on the ice rink..   

16 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Probably have a passenger halloween costume party. We have had haunted houses set up on Allure and Symphony.  Lots of pumpkins around the ship. Check out your roll call or pull up some videos on youtube to see whats happening.  Our last cruise on Symphony there were somewhere around 300 passengers in costume parading around the promenade for the costume contest and a pretty good haunted house on the ice rink..   

Oh thats what I like to hear...my son was a little disappointed that we would be on the ship on Halloween!

We have been on several different ships on Halloween.  [We like to cruise in the fall when kids are in school]  We have always seen a costume contest and often a costume party or other party.  On our TA 2 year ago on Harmony they had a HUGE party in the Promenade. MANY people around the ship were in costume.  Hundreds of people entered the costume contest and they had a party with a balloon drop.  It was a pretty good  party.  The least we have seen was a costume contest on Grandeur and a disco party.  

If you want to celebrate you will find an activity. 

Not sure about Royal, but we did a Halloween on Carnival this past year and it was AWESOME.  I would say 40-50% of all passengers were dressed.  There was a costume contest and things for the kids.  My sons LOVED it.  First time I have dressed for Halloween in 20 years or so.   Really fun time to be on a ship

6&8

1 hour ago, dddangerousdan said:

beware of the ghosts of past cruisers.  I hear they are chair hogs!!!

I was wondering how all those towels get there.  I guess I only have a ghost of a chance to get a chair.

Edited by Alzaman

On 2/6/2019 at 4:36 PM, Alzaman said:

My Wife and I have booked a cruise on the Anthem for the end of October.  We did not even think about Halloween being one of the days.  Is there anything we should be aware of?   

We've been on the last few Anthem Halloween sailings. Both levels of the Music Hall are decorated into a Haunted House, well worth the wait, even if it's an hour or more. Also, starting at 10 pm, Two70 has music, dancing and a Costume Contest, prizes are given out. Quite a few hundred do get dressed up in costumes, it's a fun night for all, enjoy!