Minibar?

theEvilQueen2

Neither an Aurea booking, nor a Premium drinks package, will include the minibar.  Only a YC booking or the PremiumPlus drinks package includes the minibar.

I've posted a photo of the minibar contents on the 'Notes from Armonia' thread.

Edited by Beamafar
  • Like 1

The same wording is in the Premium Package info:

Unlimited consumption of all drinks priced up to $12! Give yourself an almost endless choice of ways to refresh yourself anytime you want. This offer includes a wide range of cocktails, spirits, liqueurs, aperitifs, wines by the glass, draught and bottled beers, sodas, fruit juices, bottled mineral water, energy drinks, classic and premium coffee drinks, hot chocolate delights and organic tea. The offer is valid in all onboard bars, as well as the self-service buffet and restaurants, including speciality restaurants. 

TERMS & CONDITIONS: This package is for personal use only and valid for one booking at a time. The ID card issued with the package is non-transferrable. Abusing the terms of the package may result in the service being withdrawn and the remaining days not being refunded. The price of the package applies to each day of the cruise except for the day of disembarkation; the package cannot be purchased on a daily basis. Once activated on board, the package cannot be terminated and refunded. The package must be booked by all guests occupying the same cabin, or travelling together and wishing to eat at the same table, including minors who must book the Child version of the package. The package is not obligatory for infants under 3 years old (i.e. who have not yet reached their 3rd birthday). The package is only available for cruises with a duration of four (4) nights or more. The following items are not included in the package: tobacco, souvenir glasses, ice cream menu, retail items, minibar and room service.

Here's a photo of the contents of the minibar:

image.thumb.png.57f68f82fcdd0d0219d49105439c6b68.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SeaTheW0rld said:

@Beamafar Nice pic, but if it's a "drinks" package, does it include the munchies?  😲  Then there's the ambiguous wording regarding the Spa Bar Menu. 🤣

There's maybe two too many packages. Princess problems. 

If your package included the mini bar, it does include the snacks. I had it in April, we rarely used it, but we did throw a few cans of stuff in our bags for excursions. The juice was what we drank most. The drinks on the Seaside were amazing, so the mini bar was not that exciting.

Thank all of you for those answers. Very helpful. We'll probably just go with upgrading Easy to Premium, but one more question. Can you ask specifically for what you want in the minibar? Like, for example, all Vodka for the liquor, all Corona, more waters, etc, or is it is what it is?  Thank You.   

5 hours ago, Beamafar said:

The minibar isn't included in Premium so you would be paying for anything you take from it.

I understand that, I'm just saying, if I did upgrade to Premium Plus, would I be able to pick and choose what I want in the  minibar?  Or if I want to pay as I go, can I request what I want in there? Or can I just request they empty the whole thing and use the fridge to store food?

On RCCL we used to ask them to empty it, but now it's always empty. The few times I purchased items from the minibar, the Coke was flat and the beer was skunked from being in and out of the fridge so many times. Yuck. 

1 hour ago, theEvilQueen2 said:

I understand that, I'm just saying, if I did upgrade to Premium Plus, would I be able to pick and choose what I want in the  minibar?  Or if I want to pay as I go, can I request what I want in there? Or can I just request they empty the whole thing and use the fridge to store food?

On RCCL we used to ask them to empty it, but now it's always empty. The few times I purchased items from the minibar, the Coke was flat and the beer was skunked from being in and out of the fridge so many times. Yuck. 

If you upgrade to Premium Plus,  with access to the minibar included, you can specify what you want in there - within reason. They have to actually have the items to stock them.  Several types of beers - if you want all Corona or Bud or such, no problem. If you want all Chivas or all Absolut or all Coke or all Sprite or all water or whatever - just tell your steward - there's generally an order form.  Same goes for the snacks - you want all Pringle and no peanuts, no problem. Or all chocolate covered peanuts, no problem. Again, has to be within the things available within the actual mini-bar.  (although, in the YC, those butlers do try to accommodate special requests - but that's different from PP/old deluxe package).

Premium package does not include minibar.  You could ask them to empty it, but why bother? Unless you're planning to get beers or wine at every bar and bring them back to stock on your own..

44 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

If you upgrade to Premium Plus,  with access to the minibar included, you can specify what you want in there - within reason. They have to actually have the items to stock them.  Several types of beers - if you want all Corona or Bud or such, no problem. If you want all Chivas or all Absolut or all Coke or all Sprite or all water or whatever - just tell your steward - there's generally an order form.  Same goes for the snacks - you want all Pringle and no peanuts, no problem. Or all chocolate covered peanuts, no problem. Again, has to be within the things available within the actual mini-bar.  (although, in the YC, those butlers do try to accommodate special requests - but that's different from PP/old deluxe package).

Premium package does not include minibar.  You could ask them to empty it, but why bother? Unless you're planning to get beers or wine at every bar and bring them back to stock on your own..

Thank you.