Hyperventilating a little bit :S

Electricx

Hello everyone!

I am sitting here on a super cold Canadian day, anxiously awaiting my cruise in 6 days!!!

So what better way to pass the time? Look at more cruises! My husband and I have our next 3 cruises picked out...and I like to go in and figure out which staterooms we are going to get, if we are going to change it up...who knows!

My parents and Aunt booked our February 2020 Cruise when they got off their last cruise in December. I told them that we would book it when we got back from our cruise at the start of March.

So I just thought I would peak at it and see if some of the rooms we were eyeing were still available...and it no longer shows up in the search on the website. I am really really hoping that it is just some sort of glitch, as it is still available on other travel websites. There were TONS of staterooms still available the other day....but I am kinda freaking out right now.

Do cruises 'disappear' often when they are not sold out?

Any insight would be appreciated!

Our sailing in June 2020 also disappeared today. Tried to check for price changes...my usual search did not bring it up, then I went another way, pulling up the ship, Breeze, and clicking into sailings offered. It was there, and could see there are cabins open. No price drop though...

10 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Cruises disappear when they are sold out. However, I can’t imagine a cruise in February 2020 is already sold out. 

As mentioned above, it will disappear if it becomes a chartered cruise.  It happened to a date I saw & wanted for 3/29/20 - now you see me, now you don't!

Glad yours reappeared.

• Like 1