Show Reservations on Seaside

theEvilQueen2

45 minutes ago, cocksparra said:

Hi, the shows have to be done on the MSC app or on your room tv screen. It is very easy to do.

We booked as soon as we had unpacked and glad we did as the theatre was packed every night (we did the 8.30 shows). Hope this helps

On the Seaside can't you also book the shows on the kiosks?  I thought I read that somewhere  Did that on the Epic and was able to do it as soon as we boarded the ship while waiting for our cabin.

2 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

On the Seaside can't you also book the shows on the kiosks?  I thought I read that somewhere  Did that on the Epic and was able to do it as soon as we boarded the ship while waiting for our cabin.

Yes, you can.

Shows are at 7:15, 8:30 and 9:45.  The middle show time is the most popular.  It is easy to do at the interactive screens, once you figure it out.  We watched someone fumble through it, then went to a different screen and did ours.  

23 minutes ago, theEvilQueen2 said:

Is the MSC app going to open at some time prior  for reservations or do we have to wait until we're at the port on boarding day? 

Apparently only works onboard for reservations and the like.  Show reservations only made once aboard.  

They're quite easy to make, takes only a minute and are almost never fully booked. The 8:30 time is the most popular..

19 hours ago, theEvilQueen2 said:

I just realized that the shows require reservations for each night. Can we do this online or does it have to be done onboard? I don't see anything on the website to do this or a showtime schedule. Am I missing something?  Thank you. 

When you board.

Agree with "reedprincess", I had all our reservations completed long before the muster drill last December. It only takes a few minutes especially if you just reserve the same time each night. All that is needed to book via "MSC and Me" is access to the ship's Intranet, which is usually only while onboard the ship. Seems like I remember reading here a while back that someone was able to access the ships Intranet while waiting onshore. I tried that, no luck getting a wifi signal. At least based on our one time only experience (so far) there is no need to rush.

Edited by sptrout