Embarkation MDR Lunch Crown Princess

releck97

ah....the crème caramel with caramel sauce is still on the menu.  We had that last November and it was one of the highlights of the entire cruise!  We'll be on the Crown in May and again Sept 2020, so looking forward to that! Our traditional 5pm dining was in the DaVinci dining room and it was perfect for us!

Edited by Diver2014
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

Thanks for sharing the menu...it’s nice to have more options but our favorites (salmon & beef tenderloin) have been eliminated. 😟

Everything I like on the first day menu (which was my favorite) is now gone. Ravioli (spinach and cheese), beef tenderloin and soufflé. 

Not impressed 😞

Edited by Coral
  • Like 2

On 2/15/2019 at 3:41 PM, Coral said:

Everything I like on the first day menu (which was my favorite) is now gone. Ravioli (spinach and cheese), beef tenderloin and soufflé. 

Not impressed 😞

Yes, it is a downgrade.  But I'm not sure where you would get what you have enjoyed in the past.  All the lines seem to change.

Cruised Seabourn on the first day, we enjoyed the buffet.  Nice choices however not a souffle.  Port day they no longer open the dining room.

Maybe Crystal would have the choices you miss.

18 minutes ago, happy cruzer said:

Yes, it is a downgrade.  But I'm not sure where you would get what you have enjoyed in the past.  All the lines seem to change.

Cruised Seabourn on the first day, we enjoyed the buffet.  Nice choices however not a souffle.  Port day they no longer open the dining room.

Maybe Crystal would have the choices you miss.

Crystal did have amazing food! Michelin inspired, farm to table. I was impressed.

There is nothing wrong with voicing our disapproval with Princess's new menus. There has been several menus that Princess has introduced and withdrawn due to poor reception through out the years.