Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

7 minutes ago, ohyes said:

Hey Saint Greg, glad to read through this.

I could not find the Dream Send Off for the Vista video, but hope you saw me yelling and waving at you - because I was and hoped you might have seen me making a darn fool out of myself. ; )  

I quoted you often to my family while we were on the Dream last week. "Saint Greg says this and Saint Greg says that."

Was a bit relieved my daughter did not walk up and tell you all about that.

Another awesome review from you. Thanks and loved meeting you (after you finally owned up to your identity).

ohyes

The video was post #860. Thought I heard and saw you. That was when I started waving.

6 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

The video was post #860. Thought I heard and saw you. That was when I started waving.

I will look for it right now.

That is exactly what I told myself was happening (and what I swore to Steve really did happen).

39 minutes ago, ohyes said:

That is exactly what I told myself was happening (and what I swore to Steve really did happen).

Wait...I uploaded the wrong video didn’t I? It took 15 mins for those guys to figure out how to tie us down and our departure video was 15 mins.

57 minutes ago, ohyes said:

Hey since you were on the barhop excursion I have to ask...do you know who the person I referred to as “boats” in my review is?

9 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Hey since you were on the barhop excursion I have to ask...do you know who the person I referred to as “boats” in my review is?

No. I was imagining it being the guy wearing a kind of safari hat. I did not learn anyone's name.

29 minutes ago, ohyes said:

No. I was imagining it being the guy wearing a kind of safari hat. I did not learn anyone's name.

No hat. Tall, skinny, white hair...looks like a q-tip. Decked out in nautica with boats all over his shorts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

This will be a carnival gift card refunding me the balance that remained on the card I applied to my account. I’ll dump it on my August cruise.

New text it's coming in today.

What a great review.  I am doing the sting ray excursion on my next cruise so really enjoyed your videos and pictures.  Thanks for posting a picture of the cruiser, one of my favorites!  

• Like 1

On 2/28/2019 at 5:45 PM, Saint Greg said:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

81600CA9-32DF-4134-AA03-6FBF223B09E3.jpeg

Answer: Because I scared it so it would run into the road so I could take that picture and make that post. At least it didn't get hit by that truck. Probably wouldn't have been worth it since nobody played.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/2/2019 at 4:52 PM, Saint Greg said:

Forgot to post lunch. I had seen a couple freak out when a guy put fries on a plate. They had requested no fries. Only problem is...it wasn’t their plate.

A6CD65E1-D8C9-4342-B7B4-CBD1AB0ACEDC.jpeg

What beer are you having here, do you remember?  Looks ice cold delicious.

13 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

No hat. Tall, skinny, white hair...looks like a q-tip. Decked out in nautica with boats all over his shorts.

I spent much of today trying to remember this Q-Tip looking guy....no luck...and I really wanted to see him. Who wouldn't? What a description. :classic_smile:  DH and I remember plenty of Nautica kind of clothing from the cruise, but not from the Bar Hop.

......wish one of us had gotten Boats in our photos.

16 minutes ago, ohyes said:

I spent much of today trying to remember this Q-Tip looking guy....no luck...and I really wanted to see him. Who wouldn't? What a description. :classic_smile:  DH and I remember plenty of Nautica kind of clothing from the cruise, but not from the Bar Hop.

......wish one of us had gotten Boats in our photos.

962DF235-B9EA-4C0E-ADD1-3E34381F1FD7.jpeg

17 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Answer: Because I scared it so it would run into the road so I could take that picture and make that post. At least it didn't get hit by that truck. Probably wouldn't have been worth it since nobody played.

Ah ... I took it for the usual dry, sardonic wit. Classic Saint Greg 🙂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tammyj0927 said:

I didn't see it mentioned in the thread but did you use the Rebound patches on this cruise?

That's @sid_9169 who uses those. You may want to check out the NCL board. He reviewed the breakaway and bliss in the past couple months.

• Like 1

Looks like a good day to navigate Dunn's River Falls. I've finally got my videos together and uploading. I don't know how long the climb actually was. They said it would be 1 hour. After cutting out all the parts where my phone spun around and was just recording my shirt...which was challenging to fix since we were supposed to be holding hands. I also cut out other events like the lady falling on the rocks that required attention....and the one who required three people pushing and pulling her over some of the rocks...I'm down to about 37-38minutes of footage. 

If you recall this is the day my phone died. Unfortunately at the very end my phone went into power save and didn't record the finish. When I got off the rocks and noticed that I turned it on and turned around for a couple seconds so you could see the end of it...so that's what happens at the end.