Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

Thanks again Greg. I think everybody agrees you truly are a saint. My wife and I are finishing packing and we are about to leave Houston for our 50 minute drive to the Vista. I hope we have as much fun as you did.

Ultra cruise here we come. Wish us luck. 

• Like 1

Great review!  I was able to relive my vacation on the Vista (December, 2017).  Matt is the best cruise director ever!  Thank you so much for sharing your experiences here and on the New Orleans board.  Can't explain how helpful you have been!

• Like 1

Thank you for the great review.  I felt like I was right there with you and helped get me closer to when we leave on the Dream on 4/14.  I followed your Dream review and am going back to re read it to help the weeks pass.  We will be doing the same ports and have been to them numerous times. Will look to see if we can find something different to do.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

10:30 made it to the car. Lot is as empty as it was last week 25 cars

5CD88854-9F1C-4453-BD91-AB815753E8CE.jpeg

Is Falstaff elevated?  We cruise during hurricane season ( just the best time for us) and don’t want to come back to a flooded car. 

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

He said “Aug. 25 on the Glory”. He’s staying in the French Quarter the night before. 

And like I was saying earlier in this review if you cruise the same week out of the same port you see a lot of the same people. A lot of the people who were on my August Dream cruise are on this August Glory Cruise. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mojavetex said:

Is Falstaff elevated?  We cruise during hurricane season ( just the best time for us) and don’t want to come back to a flooded car. 

Looking at the outside of the building it doesn’t look like it...but I’m pretty sure I had to drive down out of it this morning. I have an extremely low front end so I have to pay attention to that. Maybe the outside of building isn’t but the inside is?

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Looking at the outside of the building it doesn’t look like it...but I’m pretty sure I had to drive down out of it this morning. I have an extremely low front end so I have to pay attention to that. Maybe the outside of building isn’t but the inside is?

Now I gotta know, what do you drive? I also have a low front end and driving my car around NOLA causes me physical and emotional stress. Taking my wife’s Jeep in two weeks because she can’t stand that I drive 68mph on the interstate in a sports car...