The Steak and Lobster on the main dining room menu

oskidunker

20 hours ago, oskidunker said:

Upcharge $29. Anyone ordered it? How was it? Tempted to do that when I get a menu I don’t like. What sized lobster ? Does it come with drawn butter?

I always check out the DR menu beforehand & if it's not appealing we go to the buffet where there are usually more selections. We're certainly not going to pay $29 extra for a meal when there are plenty of other good options available. 

I really believe those upcharged items are aimed at the newbies who like to spend. 

• Like 1

My table mates ordered it on the Emerald Hawaii cruise and were not impressed by the serving temperature, item size and overall presentation. They commented they should have gone to the Crown Grill instead. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MTJSR said:

My table mates ordered it on the Emerald Hawaii cruise and were not impressed by the serving temperature, item size and overall presentation. They commented they should have gone to the Crown Grill instead. 

It’s always good to see someone who can answer the question that was asked. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yes, it is appreciated. Thank you. Steak and lobster is about $65 in a restaurant if you can find it. Certainly would pay $29 if it was good.wont bother now

If it wasn’t warm, I suspect it might have come from The crown grill or somewhere else.The lobsters are usually pretty small, no matter where you get them on the ship.

Edited by oskidunker