Sea Day Recommendations?

BRKNFL

Also posted this under the Alaska Port forum...

We're sailing 7 day, Coral Princess, SB Whittier to Vancouver in June. The last full day is a Sea Day. We have massages in the Lotus Spa scheduled for the late afternoon. Any suggestions on what else we should do to enjoy the morning time and after lunch? I know this can be very dependent on individual preferences. Those of you who have done this cruise before, did you find that you had already sufficiently explored the ship by this time? We plan to spend port days off the ship, so the only other times on the ship before this will be evenings, which will be taken up with dinner and shows. I did find a Patter from 2018. It looks like they don't plan much program wise. Thanks for your insights!

On the last sea day, one of the Dining Rooms is converted to a Bargain Shoppers' Paradise. T shirts, shawls, jackets, hats, travel bags, watches (some themed with the Princess Logo or with names of places visited on the cruise) are for sale at bargain basement prices! The sale runs from about 10:00 am until noon, I believe! While I shopped for last minute purchases for ourselves, family, and friends, DH sat on one of the chairs provided for 'non shopping partners' and visited with many cruise guests!

We were on this itinerary on the Coral this past June and loved it and the ship! Here's what we did the last day: late breakfast in Horizon Court, Trivia, reading, Alfredo's lunch in Sabatini's, packing, Naturalist's talk on humpback whales, packing, cocktail in Wheelhouse, HC dinner, finish packing, listened to music in the Wheelhouse. There were lots of other activities listed in the Patter. After a busy two weeks (we did a week land tour first), it was nice to just have a day to relax!

And the sad part:  

Packing up everything for disembarkation.  Luggage needs to be outside the cabin, preferably before dinner, but up to 10 PM (I think).  It takes me much longer than I always plan for.

Leave a change of clothes and sleepwear out of luggage.  

Keep your passport and travel documents with you.

Only the toiletries you will need in the morning (and a brush).

Gather your things from the safe in the morning.

Be out of your room by 8 AM.