When can you see your Voyager Status OBC?

SeaTheW0rld

When, or even can, you verify the $50 OBC given by MSC for silver, gold and black status? 

Same question for the OBC from the TA. 

Thanks. 

Have you booked one of the cruises that includes the $50?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You only get the $50 OBC if you book a Voyagers' Club selection cruise (these are selected cruises in the VC area on the MSC website that qualify for a 5% + 5% or a 5% + 15% discount).

You beat me to it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beamafar said:

You only get the $50 OBC if you book a Voyagers' Club selection cruise (these are selected cruises in the VC area on the MSC website that qualify for a 5% + 5% or a 5% + 15% discount).

1 hour ago, nikkiw60 said:

Have you booked one of the cruises that includes the $50?

I believe I have booked a qualifying one. It's under the 5+5 Voyager section.

voyager plus 50.PNG

voyager plus 50.PNG

Edited by SeaTheW0rld

51 minutes ago, SeaTheW0rld said:

I believe I have booked a qualifying one. It's under the 5+5 Voyager section.

voyager plus 50.PNG

voyager plus 50.PNG

It definitely does appear so. That's awesome. When I booked in May 2018 it didn't have an Ship Board credit.  I think they give the extra discount & Ship Board Credit when they're trying to fill up the ship.  When you're on board they have a "Future Cruises" department where they offer the extra discount & ship board credits

You can see the OBC when viewing the booking on line at the MSC site.  It shows up under the Price Details tab then click the Price Breakdown button.  To see the Voyagers Selection discount you can request a booking confirmation under the same Price Details tab.  In the example below you can see the discount of $506 off the base fare of $2629 which is about 19% - that's what the 5%+15% comes out to.  On the confirmation you can also see that sailing came with Internet, Mealtime drinks package and $25 OBC, then they added the $50 OBC for Voyagers Selection.

C.JPG

32 minutes ago, Até said:

You can see the OBC when viewing the booking on line at the MSC site.  It shows up under the Price Details tab then click the Price Breakdown button.  To see the Voyagers Selection discount you can request a booking confirmation under the same Price Details tab.  In the example below you can see the discount of $506 off the base fare of $2629 which is about 19% - that's what the 5%+15% comes out to.  On the confirmation you can also see that sailing came with Internet, Mealtime drinks package and $25 OBC, then they added the $50 OBC for Voyagers Selection.

C.JPG

Thanks for the detailed answer.

I don't have any other selection after "price breakdown".  All I get is this/  But after comparing the actual data  (rather than how it is displayed) I would say I do not have the OBC on my account at this time.  I can see the water included which means we are looking at similar data.

InkedCapture_LI.jpg

Edited by SeaTheW0rld

58 minutes ago, SeaTheW0rld said:

I don't have any other selection after "price breakdown".  All I get is this/  But after comparing the actual data  (rather than how it is displayed) I would say I do not have the OBC on my account at this time.  I can see the water included which means we are looking at similar data.

The Price Breakdown button just gives the pop-up box that you show.  It doesn't look to me like you have the Voyagers Selection OBC, and possibly not the discount either.  The Price Breakdown will show items pre-purchased as well as OBC's and booking rate included items.  I don't have a screenshot of the Price Breakdown for the booking invoice I posted, but here's one from another sailing showing the $50 OBC for Voyagers Selection. 

I also need to correct that the image I posted earlier was a special travel agency copy that has to be specifically requested, and the discount info is not on the standard booking invoice which you can request online.

c.JPG

Edited by Até
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Beamafar said:

Glad to hear it, STW!  (Where's the 'Like' button gone?  Methinks I'll have to restart the laptop and see if it shows up then).

I don't know where the button went.  I thought I was being punished for trolling Epic. because the button disappeared right after I posted.  LOL.  Glad it's not just me. 

Just now, Beamafar said:

So it's gone from the site (I had just rebooted my laptop thinking it was just me, too).

It's a pity as it's a handy way of acknowledging a post and letting a poster know that you've read it without having to reply.

Going old-school

+1

• Like 1