MSC Seaside

cheeseclan

Excellent!  Thanks!  Looks like the Seaside show will be on in a little over an hour (9 PM in G.B.).   I don't know if it was necessary or not, but when I was earlier looking into how to watch this in the U.S., it seemed as though the web site for Channel 5 was only accessible in Britain, so I am using a VPN to a server in Britain, and am able to stream live.  I just hadn't come across the https://tvplayer.com/watch/five URL.

We are watching it, been on Seaview in the Med so it is interesting to see the demographic differences .  We love MSC in the Med . 

I am watching Jane McDonald now, 😆, it was her fault we got hooked on cruising .

Edited by heatherb1958

So I missed it...but I am cruising the Seaside on March 29th and would love to get a look at this video before going. Anyone have any idea how to watch it after the fact? Tried going to the channel 5 website to see if it was available and could not find it...

At least DiPalma is back.  He was the third master, replacing Massa last Spring.

It was on wistia.com (student-327), but the only way I could get to it was on another site that "boasted" of being MSC Cruise Fans...Seaside, Meraviglia, Bellissima, and more!

2 hours ago, deuce0073 said:

So I missed it...but I am cruising the Seaside on March 29th and would love to get a look at this video before going. Anyone have any idea how to watch it after the fact? Tried going to the channel 5 website to see if it was available and could not find it...

if you show up on 3/29 for your cruise. you'll have a long wait. Seaside sails on 3/30 from Miami!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JAGR said:

At least DiPalma is back.  He was the third master, replacing Massa last Spring.

It was on wistia.com (student-327), but the only way I could get to it was on another site that "boasted" of being MSC Cruise Fans...Seaside, Meraviglia, Bellissima, and more!

Can you elaborate as to the site URL?

24 minutes ago, Aloha 1 said:

if you show up on 3/29 for your cruise. you'll have a long wait. Seaside sails on 3/30 from Miami!

lol, yes it would be a long wait...but I'll be flying in the day before the cruise starting vacation a day early!

• 2 weeks later...

Msc seaside was on a tv show .The ship looks stunning and the documentary showed the running behind the scenes of the ship. After seeing the documentary both myself and my family can’t wait to board this fantastic vessel.