Canned Soda Package

jimbob70

Good morning, we are heading out on the Island Princess on March 10 and we purchased several of the canned soda packages so we can stock the fridge with Diet Coke.  I didn't see an option to specify which kind so I'm guessing we can't order the sodas until we're onboard?  Our previous experience with this has been on Carnival and they have the cokes in the stateroom upon arrival. 

The soda package on Princess cruises is for fountain soda not cans. I am not sure if Princess is still giving you an insulated cup. They gave us 2 two liters of water in lieu of the cup on the Royal in October. You will get Coke and Sprite in your mini bar, but you have to pay for them.

I assume you purchased the canned soda at 6 for $11.50.  If so, you should be able to get any of the Coke products they have on board including Diet Coke.  They will most likely leave you a voucher in the room.

Other options:

• Unlimited Soda & More Package for $8.05/day including tax.  This includes Fountain soda only.  It also includes mocktails.
  • Bring as many cases of canned sodas on board with you as you like at no charge. Definitely the most economical choice, but some prefer the convenience of purchasing from Princess..  
Edited by Jersey42

1 hour ago, jimbob70 said:

Good morning, we are heading out on the Island Princess on March 10 and we purchased several of the canned soda packages so we can stock the fridge with Diet Coke.  I didn't see an option to specify which kind so I'm guessing we can't order the sodas until we're onboard?  Our previous experience with this has been on Carnival and they have the cokes in the stateroom upon arrival. 

You will have a voucher for the packages in your cabin upon arrival.

When you call room service to exchange the vouchers for the soda advise them what you want.

They will bring it to your cabin and take the voucher in exchange.

29 minutes ago, Jersey42 said:

Bring as many cases of canned sodas on board with you as you like at no charge. Definitely the most economical choice, but some prefer the convenience of purchasing from Princess..  

this on Princess ... on Carnival as they mentioned previous sailings, is that allowed ?