Left My Heart On The Norwegian Bliss!

Chesneygirl

My husband and I just returned a week ago from our NCL Bliss cruise. This was by far one of the best cruises we have ever been on. Because we were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary we decided to go all out and book the Haven. This cruise had sooooo many highlights including a special invitation to have dinner with the Captain one night. This was completely unexpected and we enjoyed every second of it. The ship is GORGEOUS and the crew was wonderful and hardworking. The weather was so so but that didn't stop us from having a GREAT time. Full disclosure because I know some people are going to ask…..Yes there is drone footage and yes it was my drone. I am not going to elaborate anymore then that….sorry if this offends anyone.  Feel free to ask any non drone related questions and I will do my best to answer. I hope you enjoy our highlights video!! :)

• Like 7

Congratulations on your anniversary and what a great video. It looks like you guys had an amazing trip. You said no drone questions, but I loved the drone footage. I don't understand why that footage is supposed to be a problem. Can you tell me what I don't know about that?

2 minutes ago, twoznuff2 said:

Congratulations on your anniversary and what a great video. It looks like you guys had an amazing trip. You said no drone questions, but I loved the drone footage. I don't understand why that footage is supposed to be a problem. Can you tell me what I don't know about that?

Drones aren't  probably permitted on the ship. 

Edited by NeurosurgeryNP
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, david_sobe said:

Great video.  So happy you had such a great time for a special anniversary.

What suite were you in with that huge balcony?

Thanks!  We had a Haven Courtyard Suite on deck 17. We were in 17706.  Our balcony was definitely bigger then the ones on deck 18 right above us.  I am going to be making a video this coming week dedicated to our suite…..stay tuned! :)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, twoznuff2 said:

Thank you! :) So glad that you enjoyed the video!! :)

13 hours ago, Chesneygirl said:

My husband and I just returned a week ago from our NCL Bliss cruise. This was by far one of the best cruises we have ever been on. Because we were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary we decided to go all out and book the Haven. This cruise had sooooo many highlights including a special invitation to have dinner with the Captain one night. This was completely unexpected and we enjoyed every second of it. The ship is GORGEOUS and the crew was wonderful and hardworking. The weather was so so but that didn't stop us from having a GREAT time. Full disclosure because I know some people are going to ask…..Yes there is drone footage and yes it was my drone. I am not going to elaborate anymore then that….sorry if this offends anyone.  Feel free to ask any non drone related questions and I will do my best to answer. I hope you enjoy our highlights video!! 🙂

Thanks for sharing and many more years of marital Bliss. What a perfect name of a ship for your anniversary. Our TA thinks the Bliss is one of the best ships at sea right now for the price. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, trish4bruce said:

What a professional looking video.  Can I ask which beaches you were at?

Thank you!

We ended up going to St John on our own and went to Trunk Bay. It was so beautiful there!

And for Tortola we did a ship excursion called Escape to Jost Van Dyke and that dropped us off at White Bay aka The Soggy Dollar. 

10 hours ago, newmexicoNita said:

Thanks for sharing and many more years of marital Bliss. What a perfect name of a ship for your anniversary. Our TA thinks the Bliss is one of the best ships at sea right now for the price. 

Thank you so much! I have to agree with your TA….the ship lives up to it's name!