Please NCL: No more queen size sheets

gooch47

Please stop putting queen size bottom sheets on the pushed together beds.  I despise waking up in the morning sleeping on either horribly bunched up sheets or directly on the mattress.

And don't tell me I should have told our room stewardess to change them.  She couldn't even tell the difference between "Do Not Disturb" and "Make Up the Cabin" much less sheet sizes.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Visigoth said:

The two beds that they push together do not equal a standard Queen sized bed.  They are slightly wider and slightly shorter than a queen.

Yep.  The wider part was the problem.  The sheet on the bed was no way wide enough to tuck in on the sides.  I know it is a relatively small thing to complain about.

2 hours ago, gooch47 said:

Please stop putting queen size bottom sheets on the pushed together beds.  I despise waking up in the morning sleeping on either horribly bunched up sheets or directly on the mattress.

And don't tell me I should have told our room stewardess to change them.  She couldn't even tell the difference between "Do Not Disturb" and "Make Up the Cabin" much less sheet sizes.

First World problems...

Edited by YankeeFan4Ever
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, gooch47 said:

Yep.  The wider part was the problem.  The sheet on the bed was no way wide enough to tuck in on the sides.  I know it is a relatively small thing to complain about.

We have never had this problem but knowing the way you post, I am sure you really did an sure it was very annoying. Sounds like your cabin steward wasn't totally up to par either. Hope otherwise everything was ok. We all have a right to complaint about what seems to be unimportant to someone else. I know little things often upset me while even hubby doesn't notice and visa versa. 

23 hours ago, gooch47 said:

... and yet... 

On 3/1/2019 at 6:48 AM, gooch47 said:

I totally appreciate  --  both have happened to us as well.  I think the worst is when I end up directly on the mattress...  EEEW