Coffee Package Usage & Expiration?

RJGallagher1955

11 hours ago, Thrak said:

Unless the card has a specific expiration date printed on it the card is good through August 31, 2019. After that it is waste paper.

When did this take effect?  I  was planning on using a full card that I purchased on the Royal 18 months ago.

1 hour ago, Momma Mojito said:

When did this take effect?  I  was planning on using a full card that I purchased on the Royal 18 months ago.

I was told the same (namely old cards expire August 31, 2019) when I purchased my package on Grand February 21st.

3 hours ago, Momma Mojito said:

Last year. It's been quite a while now. There was a huge thread about it here on CC.

4 hours ago, Momma Mojito said:

That was effective when the coffee program replaced the coffee card in June 2018.

Wow, I've learned a lot about the Coffee car from this thread. Thanks for sharing.

So, if two people can use one card on a 3-day cruise, then maybe it's not a bad deal after all. 

Plus, who would've thought you could buy used punch cards on eBay, I never would've thought about that! Our Princess rep did tell us if we can find the old punch card (no luck yet) it's good until the end of August 2019.

Then I agree, Princess needs to design a program that fits all lengths of cruises, not merely 7 days or longer. 

Thanks again for all the advice. 

7 minutes ago, RJGallagher1955 said:

Wow, I've learned a lot about the Coffee car from this thread. Thanks for sharing.

So, if two people can use one card on a 3-day cruise, then maybe it's not a bad deal after all. 

Plus, who would've thought you could buy used punch cards on eBay, I never would've thought about that! Our Princess rep did tell us if we can find the old punch card (no luck yet) it's good until the end of August 2019.

Then I agree, Princess needs to design a program that fits all lengths of cruises, not merely 7 days or longer. 

Thanks again for all the advice. 

Punches can be given by you to anyone.

Free brewed coffee is only for the package holder.