Ultimate dining package embarkation lunch included??

I have had lunch at Chops with the ultimate dining package on embarkation day in the past so I assumed it would be included on Symphony Of the Seas in June. I guess I will find out soon enough. I am hearing conflicting reports. 

I was told that we could use it on the Oasis in early December (we didn't end up doing it) then our friend was told Christmas week on the Allure that it was a new change and no longer allowed.  Don't know if the above poster was on the Allure before or after Christmas week in December.

That said we will be trying it on the Harmony in May

20 minutes ago, amyhphoto said:

I have had lunch at Chops with the ultimate dining package on embarkation day in the past so I assumed it would be included on Symphony Of the Seas in June. I guess I will find out soon enough. I am hearing conflicting reports. 

You could try asking on one of the recent roll calls to see if it has been allowed

just off IOS. There were 2 weddings onboard.  Four night cruise.  We had the UDP.  Were told on embarqment day we could use for speciality dining but upon going to Chops were told the entire room was booked for lunch.  Could not understand this one but it turned out some business booked the entire lunch that day in Chops.  Not happy to say the least.  But to answer your question, yes it was included.