NIEW AMSTERDAM OR EURADAM?

nhsails

We've been on NA twice and E three times.  There's a couple of minor differences that make me favor the NA.  Since the itineraries are the same I'd make my choice based on the dates and what other ships are in the various ports, which you can determine at cruisetimetables.com

Edited by catl331

We have sailed on both ships quite a few times.  The decor on them is different.  The location of the Lido cabanas is different.  Eurodam they are on the port side while on the Nieuw Amsterdam they are on the starboard side.

We prefer the Nieuw Amsterdam as we like its decor better.

Do check port schedules or cruisetimetables to determine how many other ships will be in port with you.

8 hours ago, nhsails said:

Thanks all. Bruce, my apologies. In a cast and typing with 1 finger in wrong hand.....NA it will be. Ended up flipping a coin👍

If you read the 2019 Cruiser's Choice awards, NA is listed in the top 10 of almost all categories......You made a good choice.  I sail on her in a couple of weeks (again)

On 3/14/2019 at 9:37 PM, cruzin4us said:

If you read the 2019 Cruiser's Choice awards, NA is listed in the top 10 of almost all categories......You made a good choice.  I sail on her in a couple of weeks (again)

Honestly, We have been on both and found them fabulous! I don't think you can go wrong.